Ortiz agrees Destephan should had been fired!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Ortiz agrees Destephan should had been fired!

Well their you go! You got it from the horses mouth. On today’s special commission meeting Ortiz agreed that Destephan acted wrong and should remain fired.

Unregistered
    Now you know why Ortiz didn’t fight for Destephan and he got fired.

Unregistered
    Wow! I heard Ortiz testifying. He said that Destephan acted wrong and agrees he should had been fired.

Unregistered

Baby D

Baby D

Get a copy of the video. Your bestie, your friend sold you out! You got ****ed by your own boy. Wow I though you were all friends. Soldier at arms. Javi has my six.

Wake up baby D.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Baby D

Get a copy of the video. Your bestie, your friend sold you out! You got ****ed by your own boy. Wow I though you were all friends. Soldier at arms. Javi has my six.

Wake up baby D.
    Nice try that’s not what was said maybe you should watch the video when it’s uploaded. Matt guess you and Maxine really don’t like baby d do you. Maybe he should have let you hang like your brother did with the in custody death in the north end. However baby d was a real rep for cops do you guys even know where IA is.

Unregistered
    Nice try that’s not what was said maybe you should watch the video when it’s uploaded. Matt guess you and Maxine really don’t like baby d do you. Maybe he should have let you hang like your brother did with the in custody death in the north end. However baby d was a real rep for cops do you guys even know where IA is.
    Really Destephan request the tapes hear it for yourself. Totally sold you out. He said that he agreed on you getting fired! I hope crespo can get a copy of it and play it for you. I knew something was up with your firing.

Unregistered

Fake News

You like to start a feud??? Fake News my friend; Fake News

Unregistered
    Robert ! Request a copy of the tape he sold you out. Crespo play that part of you have a copy. X Fop President recommendation to fire Destephan

Unregistered
    No need for anyone to request a copy it will be on line in a day or two.

Unregistered
    No need for anyone to request a copy it will be on line in a day or two.
    Please let us know how to post it. Better yet post it. Robert you got screwed by ortiz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast