I am watching - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I am watching

Unregistered
    I use a cell phone to post so good luck with identifying me bubba lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everyone,
    As you have seen I have posted multiple IP addresses that were obtained from this site. Regardless of what Mod 1 says they indeed came from this site. Mod 1 has to say they did not because it is his job to do so since this is a revenue generating site and if you do not frequent it and post then there will be no income. You see the cycle. I hope that some of you were able to validate the IPs. If you do not know how to find your IP, Google it and the type device you are using and you will find where to locate it. Anyway what I am saying is that so long as there is no slandering and smearing on the site there will be no problems. But if I see that type of behavior occurring then I will again do the same thing and publish the IPs. Mod 1 has said that Leo Affairs will not provide the IPs, I will. I will also provide the carriers that are used for those IPs in the future so that all that needs to be done to obtain the identify is to contact that carrier. Let’s just all play nice and none of this will have to come into play, but I will be watching and will remind you if I think things are getting close.
    To this poster, F-YOU A-HOLE!

Unregistered
    Everyone,
    As you have seen I have posted multiple IP addresses that were obtained from this site. Regardless of what Mod 1 says they indeed came from this site. Mod 1 has to say they did not because it is his job to do so since this is a revenue generating site and if you do not frequent it and post then there will be no income. You see the cycle. I hope that some of you were able to validate the IPs. If you do not know how to find your IP, Google it and the type device you are using and you will find where to locate it. Anyway what I am saying is that so long as there is no slandering and smearing on the site there will be no problems. But if I see that type of behavior occurring then I will again do the same thing and publish the IPs. Mod 1 has said that Leo Affairs will not provide the IPs, I will. I will also provide the carriers that are used for those IPs in the future so that all that needs to be done to obtain the identify is to contact that carrier. Let’s just all play nice and none of this will have to come into play, but I will be watching and will remind you if I think things are getting close.
    Watch this 🖕🖕🖕🖕

Unregistered
    *covers face with a cloak*

the shadow knows

*runs off into the darkness*

Unregistered
    *covers face with a cloak*

the shadow knows

*runs off into the darkness*
    It’s not a cloak it’s a ceremonial white sheet dang it!!

Unregistered
    Careful everyone the fat racist alcoholic narcissist that works at the PBA and smells like a bears ass fur is watching. Didn’t say a name you can’t sue me haha

Unregistered
    I use a cell phone to post so good luck with identifying me bubba lol
    No clue how tech works.....

Unregistered
    Watch me play with my vagina like Jesus does

Unregistered
    The original poster has obviously been the subject of critique on this forum and wants to stop the posts by intimidating others with his lies about exposing us. What a loser!

Unregistered
    The original poster has obviously been the subject of critique on this forum and wants to stop the posts by intimidating others with his lies about exposing us. What a loser!
    That’s Mr. Loser to you Sir!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast