Women Leo's Against Hateful Comments - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some of you need to be terminated for your ignorant and childish behavior. Grow up or get the Heck Out Before You Will Eventually BE OUTED..
    Drive that with only your uniform shirt, and Keyboard Bigotry...
    Wow.....🥒🌈🍆🥒🌈🍆🥒🌈🍆🥒🌈🍆🤓🤓🤓

Unregistered
    Some of you need to be terminated for your ignorant and childish behavior. Grow up or get the Heck Out Before You Will Eventually BE OUTED..
    Drive that with only your uniform shirt, and Keyboard Bigotry...
    The place is over run with fools....just look at the constant bad news of a deputy doing something stupid...so what do expect on here? It's like trying to teach a 3rd grader about brain surgery...you cant teach stupid!

Unregistered
    I've been reading some very hateful posts against women on here that I find very dusturbing.
    I'm a female supervisor in communications and hearing this mysoginist commentary in here is comparable to the #metoo movement.
    I've been ridiculed by some of you deputies that have met me in person, only to be fat shamed because of my weight problem.
    Have you looked at yourselves? There's more to a person than just looks! I like to eat. What's wrong with that?
    You should all be ashamed of yourselves!
    another useless hatchet wound opens her ****holster
    females are useless where ever they are placed

Unregistered

TRIGGERED limp wrist civilian sissy boy get away or grow a spine.

The place is over run with fools....just look at the constant bad news of a deputy doing something stupid...so what do expect on here? It's like trying to teach a 3rd grader about brain surgery...you cant teach stupid!
    My third grader wants to meet your third grader to Punch the sheeEeeat out of him! Pathetic wretched SNOWFLAKE! But sources say you love watching MMA WITHOUT your pants on!!!!! That little turtle in your lap only has one eye! Now STFU!!!

Unregistered
    I love big girls.
    fat bottom girls make the rocking world go round
    .........and no females should work in L.E., DOD, or military
    ...unless they are cooks

Unregistered
    Shut up and go make me a pot pie biotch.

Unregistered
    No one from Communications wrote this crap.

Unregistered

Jo Jo is the hottest deputy at BSO

Jo Jo is the hottest and wears the tightest pants showing off everything she's got to offer.

Unregistered
    You’re not fat honey. You just have big bones in your ass.

Unregistered
    You might want to take note. I'm a single Male who treats a women like a princess. The only reason I'm single is I'm rather large below. Some women find it uncomfortable ,but nice to look at. I'm in the process of a penis reduction where I will have 4 inches removed. Until then I remain. Single. If this sounds interesting hit me up. I work dist. V. AKA kung fu panda
    There are some woman who can handle you. Keep the faith.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast