Women Leo's Against Hateful Comments - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've been reading some very hateful posts against women on here that I find very dusturbing.
    I'm a female supervisor in communications and hearing this mysoginist commentary in here is comparable to the #metoo movement.
    I've been ridiculed by some of you deputies that have met me in person, only to be fat shamed because of my weight problem.
    Have you looked at yourselves? There's more to a person than just looks! I like to eat. What's wrong with that?
    You should all be ashamed of yourselves!
    Roll her in flour to find the wet spot big gurl.
    Big gurls need Mclovin tooooooo.
    Don’t even tell me you or your co-worker’s don’t sit up there at the cow trough and talk sh*t all day and night about Deputies etc. So eat sh*t lard a$$.

Unregistered
    Actually, doughnut is proper, and the preferred way to spell the word. The spelling donut is basically the slang or shortened spelling of the word. Yes, I am a deputy, no I do not eat doughnuts, but I did graduate the 5th grade. As for we wouldn't have anything to do without communications, I'm not totally convinced about that. Unlike what came first, the chicken or the egg, LEO's have been around a lot longer than call takers and dispatchers. Nobody was dispatching or taking calls back in the old days, before phones existed. Just sayin!

Stay safe......Mythbuster
    Daaaamn! Good one!!!!

Unregistered

I'm in 💘love!

I've been reading some very hateful posts against women on here that I find very dusturbing.
    I'm a female supervisor in communications and hearing this mysoginist commentary in here is comparable to the #metoo movement.
    I've been ridiculed by some of you deputies that have met me in person, only to be fat shamed because of my weight problem.
    Have you looked at yourselves? There's more to a person than just looks! I like to eat. What's wrong with that?
    You should all be ashamed of yourselves!
    I'm thinking, if THIS is fake, well done!! Actually very realistic because...... it really sounds like the female Duty Officers we had!
    However if this is REAL, I just want say , you are right.......and I'm being serious, is there anyway we can meet. I'm not like those other mindless male gutter trash pathetic users ! BUT I have to tell you, I'm actually not wearing any pants right now but I have my uniform shirt on cause I'm sitting at a light in my car! Sorry!!!! DAMN, That's the man scum toxic masculinity talking! Please post again!

Unregistered
    I'm thinking, if THIS is fake, well done!! Actually very realistic because...... it really sounds like the female Duty Officers we had!
    However if this is REAL, I just want say , you are right.......and I'm being serious, is there anyway we can meet. I'm noit like those other mindless male gutter trash pathetic users ! BUT I have to tell you, I'm actually not wearing any pants right now but I have my uniform shirt on cause I'm sitting at a light in my car! Sorry!!!! DAMN, That's the man scum toxic masculinity talking! Please post again!
    I made the original post thinking that somehow, someway I might get through to some of you that the female bashing needs to stop.
    I was reading your reply thinking to myself that some deputy finally understands. But then the utter vulgar comment surfaced.
    No, I would never want to meet you!! Are there any good men left in this world??!

Unregistered
    I made the original post thinking that somehow, someway I might get through to some of you that the female bashing needs to stop.
    I was reading your reply thinking to myself that some deputy finally understands. But then the utter vulgar comment surfaced.
    No, I would never want to meet you!! Are there any good men left in this world??!
    You might want to take note. I'm a single Male who treats a women like a princess. The only reason I'm single is I'm rather large below. Some women find it uncomfortable ,but nice to look at. I'm in the process of a penis reduction where I will have 4 inches removed. Until then I remain. Single. If this sounds interesting hit me up. I work dist. V. AKA kung fu panda

Unregistered
    You might want to take note. I'm a single Male who treats a women like a princess. The only reason I'm single is I'm rather large below. Some women find it uncomfortable ,but nice to look at. I'm in the process of a penis reduction where I will have 4 inches removed. Until then I remain. Single. If this sounds interesting hit me up. I work dist. V. AKA kung fu panda
    You're a very immature person. I'm sure no woman would even look at you.

Unregistered
    You're a very immature person. I'm sure no woman would even look at you.
    How is that immature? He is telling her his issue up front.. better to know before hand.

Unregistered
    Did you come on here to vent about your job or did you come on here looking for a date???

You do know there is a dating site for fat chicks don’t ya?

I believe it’s called Heifers need loovin, check it out you might get luck...badge bunny.

Unregistered
    It's one or two idiots that are totally obsessed with Goldberg, Israel and his team.
    A real nutjob!
    I know at least 4. The jailer is hated by many.

Unregistered

As a Man Some On Here Are Pathetic

Some of you need to be terminated for your ignorant and childish behavior. Grow up or get the Heck Out Before You Will Eventually BE OUTED..
    Drive that with only your uniform shirt, and Keyboard Bigotry...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast