Women Leo's Against Hateful Comments
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Women Leo's Against Hateful Comments

I've been reading some very hateful posts against women on here that I find very dusturbing.
    I'm a female supervisor in communications and hearing this mysoginist commentary in here is comparable to the #metoo movement.
    I've been ridiculed by some of you deputies that have met me in person, only to be fat shamed because of my weight problem.
    Have you looked at yourselves? There's more to a person than just looks! I like to eat. What's wrong with that?
    You should all be ashamed of yourselves!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've been reading some very hateful posts against women on here that I find very dusturbing.
    I'm a female supervisor in communications and hearing this mysoginist commentary in here is comparable to the #metoo movement.
    I've been ridiculed by some of you deputies that have met me in person, only to be fat shamed because of my weight problem.
    Have you looked at yourselves? There's more to a person than just looks! I like to eat. What's wrong with that?
    Shut up and have another doughnut fatso!

Unregistered
    I love big girls.

Unregistered
    Shut up and have another doughnut fatso!
    Well that didn't take long for one of you ignoramus to write something mean and nasty. And by the way stupid, its donut, not doughnut! I'm sure if you are a deputy, you'd know that as you spend half your day in a donut shop.
    Just remember, if it wasn't for communications, you'd have nothing to do all day and night!

Unregistered
    Well that didn't take long for one of you ignoramus to write something mean and nasty. And by the way stupid, its donut, not doughnut! I'm sure if you are a deputy, you'd know that as you spend half your day in a donut shop.
    Just remember, if it wasn't for communications, you'd have nothing to do all day and night!
    You’re not the only one struggling with weight. Ira Goldberg is too. Keep that in mind.

Unregistered
    You’re not the only one struggling with weight. Ira Goldberg is too. Keep that in mind.
    Another sexually obsessed Goldberg fan!

Unregistered
    Another sexually obsessed Goldberg fan!
    It's one or two idiots that are totally obsessed with Goldberg, Israel and his team.
    A real nutjob!

Unregistered

Not so Fast!

Actually, doughnut is proper, and the preferred way to spell the word. The spelling donut is basically the slang or shortened spelling of the word. Yes, I am a deputy, no I do not eat doughnuts, but I did graduate the 5th grade. As for we wouldn't have anything to do without communications, I'm not totally convinced about that. Unlike what came first, the chicken or the egg, LEO's have been around a lot longer than call takers and dispatchers. Nobody was dispatching or taking calls back in the old days, before phones existed. Just sayin!

Stay safe......Mythbuster

Unregistered
    Shut up and go bake me a pie! Useless gashes.

Unregistered
    Actually, doughnut is proper, and the preferred way to spell the word. The spelling donut is basically the slang or shortened spelling of the word. Yes, I am a deputy, no I do not eat doughnuts, but I did graduate the 5th grade. As for we wouldn't have anything to do without communications, I'm not totally convinced about that. Unlike what came first, the chicken or the egg, LEO's have been around a lot longer than call takers and dispatchers. Nobody was dispatching or taking calls back in the old days, before phones existed. Just sayin!

Stay safe......Mythbuster
    Don't you mean muff buster?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast