ATV arrests - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ATV arrests

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s really amazing the entitlement mentality with many of these folks. These degenerates driving around on ATV, causing havoc is a real danger. Many, or maybe it’s all, are involved in a plethora of criminal activity.

They need to be arrested. Period.
    If you worked here you would know our policy strictly prohibits chasing or following any of these fine young gentlemen.
    Also any physical force used can and most likely will result in the Deputy being fired.

I wouldn’t count on many arrest from BSO.

Unregistered
    The question of the day is;

How do all these knee-grows afford these fine machines???

1. Selling drugs?
    2. Burglarizing your home?
    3. Robbing people.
    4. Using their EBT card?
    5. Working hard and earning the money?
    6. A, B, and C.

Unregistered

Swinging down by my knees

Just wave and give them a thumbs up on the way to get your slurpee...🤠🍩🍩🍩🍩 and some doughnuts

Unregistered

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Let it burn
    its not worth it

Unregistered

Stand down

The appropriate place to direct the hate is toward the media. If the cameras didn't cover the event, there would be many less participating. They want to be wheels up on TV. The union president should publically shame the media for their promotion of the event. What should be stressed is that residents should off the roads that day. Take away the audience and the tradition will die on its own. Police should not intervene at all. Let these reckless idiots run eachother over and drive themselves to the hospital. I'm furious that my tax dollars are used to police this event putting law enforcement in harms way.

Unregistered
    The appropriate place to direct the hate is toward the media. If the cameras didn't cover the event, there would be many less participating. They want to be wheels up on TV. The union president should publically shame the media for their promotion of the event. What should be stressed is that residents should off the roads that day. Take away the audience and the tradition will die on its own. Police should not intervene at all. Let these reckless idiots run eachother over and drive themselves to the hospital. I'm furious that my tax dollars are used to police this event putting law enforcement in harms way.
    Thank you! Someone who finally said this. I put up a post about this on social media years ago where Channel 7 news followed these folks from their helicopters and spent well over 30 mins talking them riding on the streets and just giving them free press. This is exactly
    What they want, and until the media stops filming these folks and getting interviews: it will continue. I was in my green and white yesterday and a group of them rode passed me expecting me to chase. They ran the light and looked back at me but I stayed put. I went home in one piece and still got a job.

Unregistered
    When these idiots ride by me this weekend, the most I'll do is look up from my movie just to make sure they're not headed my way. I will do NOTHING else. My Sgt has informed us we will not chase after them as it is not worth our jobs or pension. If they crash we will just pick up the pieces. Listen brothers and sisters we need to have each others back, because the administration doesn't have it. Stay safe.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    When these idiots ride by me this weekend, the most I'll do is look up from my movie just to make sure they're not headed my way. I will do NOTHING else. My Sgt has informed us we will not chase after them as it is not worth our jobs or pension. If they crash we will just pick up the pieces. Listen brothers and sisters we need to have each others back, because the administration doesn't have it. Stay safe.
    Same. Our sergeant, too, told us in roll call not to DARE chase anyone, only for them to eventually get their bikes back and released on bond the next day. Admin is not to be trusted and GT is ready to crucify another deputy all in the name of the elections. I DID stock up on yellow tarps just in case. Be safe everyone !

Unregistered
    Same. Our sergeant, too, told us in roll call not to DARE chase anyone, only for them to eventually get their bikes back and released on bond the next day. Admin is not to be trusted and GT is ready to crucify another deputy all in the name of the elections. I DID stock up on yellow tarps just in case. Be safe everyone !
    Don’t be so generous, don’t waste the yellow tarps on these mutts. I have a few nasty dirty smelly old dog blankets I believe would work just perfect.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast