Super Bowl LIV - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl LIV

Unregistered
    Make sure you wear black socks. Captain Castellanos will be checking socks at roll call and sending people home who don’t comply!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What would to like to see regarding this detail? Any ideas on what we should be doing??
    Will be another show for the nation to see. Media is on alpha bravo Monday morning to film and catch this open lawless behavior for everyone to see. I remember when the late Dir. Parker told us “it’s their day” let they do what they do. We don’t want another police shooting on MLK day.

Unregistered
    Hopefully, they'll show a lot of enforcement around Dade and Broward Counties, but you can't get them all

Unregistered
    Hopefully, they'll show a lot of enforcement around Dade and Broward Counties, but you can't get them all
    All you need is a truck full of Popeyes chicken and watermelon they’ll follow that thing anywhere like a NASCAR pace car on race day

Unregistered
    All you need is a truck full of Popeyes chicken and watermelon they’ll follow that thing anywhere like a NASCAR pace car on race day
    Sad part...half of them are chicos from Hialeah and kendall now!! Go figure...guess Popeyes got rice and beans now

Unregistered
    Sad part...half of them are chicos from Hialeah and kendall now!! Go figure...guess Popeyes got rice and beans now
    This could work. I've seen a lot more Hispanic folks enjoying popeyes, too! It's an international delicacy.

Unregistered
    We'll, I guess with that racist comment, I hope you don't wear a badge. If you do, this is why law enforcement is not making any significant progress across this country. I'm sure you don't provide the same service to everybody out there. Just sad, you can't wake up and see today's reality.

Unregistered
    We'll, I guess with that racist comment, I hope you don't wear a badge. If you do, this is why law enforcement is not making any significant progress across this country. I'm sure you don't provide the same service to everybody out there. Just sad, you can't wake up and see today's reality.
    What reality??? That 70% of prison inmates are blacks because they committed 70% of the crimes. Maybe you people need to wake up and start teaching your youth how to be decent, hard working, and law abiding citizens.

Unregistered
    Well said Steadman!! See if that guy from your social club with the long bed Chevy 2500 can load up with watermelon at the Farm Share

Unregistered
    What reality??? That 70% of prison inmates are blacks because they committed 70% of the crimes. Maybe you people need to wake up and start teaching your youth how to be decent, hard working, and law abiding citizens.
    You made a very good point. I did teach mine to be decent, hard working, law-abiding citizens and they did turn out that way. Now, if you teach yours to be the same, emphasis on the word "decent" maybe our society will not be stuck in this moment of time, 20 years from now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast