Will BSO enforce laws during wheels up guns down? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just left roll call and my Sgt advised us all not to interfere with any of them speeding and driving recklessly through the streets. Hey it only makes our jobs easier.
    That's a smart supervisor

Unregistered
    “This is not a sanctioned event and, therefore, we will not provide any sanction,” he said. “We will enforce every single law when it comes to traffic enforcement.”

Better get out there and arrest those tar babies

Unregistered

Triggered snowflake virtue signaling!

For an agency that prides itself on being the Greatest. The Racism is beyond horrible. How did you even get employed if youre serving humanity with such a screwed up mindset.
    Now we see why some minorities despise law enforcement because without a badge a racist cop is a Big Clit.
    LMFAO fake liberal that loves black folks! He'll NO YOU HATE US Your Democratic Party was the founders of Slavery, KKK , whipping s, lynchings whites and blacks, stealing Indian lands (pres jackson), support abortions late term murdering black babies, and d you're worried about tarbaby? Republicans freed your slaves so you killed pres Lincoln over it!!!
    PS. I DON'T work for BSO !!!! And I am mixed race SO STFO................!

Unregistered
    Well if you cant beat em join em. If the agency is going to promote based on race than people are gonna hate.
    Give that man an AMEN!!!!!!

Unregistered

Polan got Restraining Order against Kevin Swansong, keeps trying to feel his chest

I would ride beoch behind him holding on to his firm buttocks...
    Speaking of firm buttocks i heard that SGT IAN D asked jim Polan to. .......... "Jim please just sit on my head till I PASS OUT!"

Unregistered

I got a nice big shotgun too!!!!!!!! tar baby!

For an agency that prides itself on being the Greatest. The Racism is beyond horrible. How did you even get employed if youre serving humanity with such a screwed up mindset.
    Now we see why some minorities despise law enforcement because without a badge a racist cop is a Big Clit.
    Take it easy triggered tar baby!!!!!! Who said I am the po po? Racisim in the middle of a sentence is not capitalized you inbred sodomite!!!!!Pathetic HURRY get to your safe space grandma!!!!

Unregistered
    Well if you cant beat em join em. If the agency is going to promote based on race than people are gonna hate.
    You damn right. Right on the money$$$.

Unregistered
    Take heart! When you're tempted to stop them or get involved, call your personal lawyer first so he can talk you out of it,,cause your picture will be on the cover of sun sentinel if one of those tar babies crashed and burns!
    Tar babies, tar babies, tar babies....gots to have me some tar babies.
    Maybe own one or two tar babies....lol.

Unregistered
    Take heart! When you're tempted to stop them or get involved, call your personal lawyer first so he can talk you out of it,,cause your picture will be on the cover of sun sentinel if one of those tar babies crashed and burns!
    Tar baby NOT racist you idiots who think it is! It's from the fairy tale Brier Rabbit. The farmer makes a baby rabbit out of tar to fool brier rabbit into the brier patch! The perfect example of a poster trolling you virtue signaling liberal leftist hypocrites , who really hate black people.
    THANKS for taking the bait!

Unregistered
    I wouldn't dare attempt to stop one of these ghetto birds flying down the streets doing wheelies... just wave!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast