Will BSO enforce laws during wheels up guns down? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Brothers in the skreeets

Unregistered

Swinging salami

I would love to see that bearded hunk from dist 15 on a bike in a thong.....🥒

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would love to see that bearded hunk from dist 15 on a bike in a thong.....🥒
    I would ride beoch behind him holding on to his firm buttocks...

Unregistered

Don't even think about getting involved because they will be dead soon anyway.

Take heart! When you're tempted to stop them or get involved, call your personal lawyer first so he can talk you out of it,,cause your picture will be on the cover of sun sentinel if one of those tar babies crashed and burns!

Unregistered
    Take heart! When you're tempted to stop them or get involved, call your personal lawyer first so he can talk you out of it,,cause your picture will be on the cover of sun sentinel if one of those tar babies crashed and burns!
    Damn really tar baby! You more like are not a cop just washed G4S security officer with LEO friends and couldn't hack it. Damn you are a internet racist.

Unregistered

Racism Is Sickening

For an agency that prides itself on being the Greatest. The Racism is beyond horrible. How did you even get employed if youre serving humanity with such a screwed up mindset.
    Now we see why some minorities despise law enforcement because without a badge a racist cop is a Big Clit.

Unregistered
    Since the Ringling brothers have shut the circus down I’ll just sit under the tree and watch. I wouldn’t want to monkey anything up just like our Governor.

Unregistered
    For an agency that prides itself on being the Greatest. The Racism is beyond horrible. How did you even get employed if youre serving humanity with such a screwed up mindset.
    Now we see why some minorities despise law enforcement because without a badge a racist cop is a Big Clit.
    Well if you cant beat em join em. If the agency is going to promote based on race than people are gonna hate.

Unregistered
    Just left roll call and my Sgt advised us all not to interfere with any of them speeding and driving recklessly through the streets. Hey it only makes our jobs easier.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast