Will BSO enforce laws during wheels up guns down? - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I went to Home Depot and bought two large boxes of nails and some industrial tacks. I am going to throw them in the street when I see them *****s coming my way on them stolen 4 wheeler’s. I will be videoing the show and hope I get some good wrecks.
    I hope you were successful and damaged a bunch of those hood rat’s atv’s??

Unregistered
    Absolutely not, in fact Temp Tony had the black motormen practicing wheelies so we can represent, BSO will not be shown up.
    Hilarious, it sounds like something pumpkinhead would do.

Unregistered
    No arrest made by BSO, even though the tar babies were illegally breaking the law throughout the county. This shows you that the deputies are NOT supportive of the person who was appointed Sheriff. Keep that in mind come election time, we will not support this person and violent crime will increase because our paychecks are the same no matter how arrest we do or don’t make.

Unregistered
    No arrest made by BSO, even though the tar babies were illegally breaking the law throughout the county. This shows you that the deputies are NOT supportive of the person who was appointed Sheriff. Keep that in mind come election time, we will not support this person and violent crime will increase because our paychecks are the same no matter how arrest we do or don’t make.
    Good point. Would be a lot more credible without the slurs.

Unregistered
    Good point. Would be a lot more credible without the slurs.
    feck you, jamope

Unregistered
    Temp tony won't be riding a stolen 4 wheeler, he bought it using his checking account!
    You mean BSO's account

Unregistered
    14 arrest made in Broward.

Unregistered
    14 arrest made in Broward.
    That’s funny only 10 people were booked into the main jail on Sunday, none for traffic related charges.

Unregistered
    That’s funny only 10 people were booked into the main jail on Sunday, none for traffic related charges.
    BSO operation was Monday you stupid coocksuckker.

Unregistered
    BSO operation was Monday you stupid coocksuckker.
    So its called an “operation” when BSO has to enforce the law? And the “operation” only netted how many arrests?

You better off shutting old pie hole, because thats an embarrassment! Not faulting the deputies, its the atmosphere that the administration has created both past and present.

Welcome to the new norm...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast