Will BSO enforce laws during wheels up guns down? - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    here is to hoping for much death and dismemberment

Unregistered
    I wouldn't dare attempt to stop one of these ghetto birds flying down the streets doing wheelies... just wave!!!
    Dam right just wave and who cares. We will let temp Sheriff Tony stop them.

Unregistered
    Sure, do our jobs and arrest them. Then get Monday morning quarterbacked for months and get fired by Tony

Unregistered

Nope

Sure, do our jobs and arrest them. Then get Monday morning quarterbacked for months and get fired by Tony
    Exactly, no thanks

Unregistered
    TT could care less about his employees

Unregistered
    John Golbunny and Nick Gerz will be on the front line of "Niggs Up, Hoes Down."

Unregistered
    I wouldn't dare attempt to stop one of these ghetto birds flying down the streets doing wheelies... just wave!!!
    Exactly, just wave and hope they kill themselves and nobody else. One day someone will realize nobody cares about these idiots!

Unregistered
    Will BSO enforce laws during wheelsbup guns down?
    Hell NO! Why would you even consider interacting with these idiots? All it will do is give the sheriff a reason to make you a political pawn, in other words, fire you for doing your job! I say let them be stupid and crash, if they live issue them as many citations as you can. If they die, that's one less we have to deal with next year. To all my brothers and sisters out there, listen it's not worth getting fired and losing your pension. The administration DOES NOT have your back.

Unregistered

Kalbasa sausage

Hell NO! Why would you even consider interacting with these idiots? All it will do is give the sheriff a reason to make you a political pawn, in other words, fire you for doing your job! I say let them be stupid and crash, if they live issue them as many citations as you can. If they die, that's one less we have to deal with next year. To all my brothers and sisters out there, listen it's not worth getting fired and losing your pension. The administration DOES NOT have your back.
    Go get you a nice urnge slurpee and watch the show. Oh and a sack of chips...

Unregistered
    Just left roll call and our Sgt reiterated DO NOT get involved with these street thugs on MLK day unless you want to make the news!!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast