Will BSO enforce laws during wheels up guns down? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    Bravo!!!! Everyone heeded the advice of do not get involved..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bravo!!!! Everyone heeded the advice of do not get involved..
    When higher ups don't have your back anymore, when State attorneys drop your cases but look to go after you instead, when the news plays snippets of video that makes us all look bad, when you're called a racist for just doing your job that you thought you signed up for and is no longer what it once was....time to get out. Let these higher echelons squeeze as much out of the newbies all they want. All they're gonna be left with is rookies that have no experience. Let the liberal media and attorneys destroy south Florida. The environment of law enforcement is headed in the wrong direction and far too late to steer it in the right direction. I don't give a phuck anymore. Did my 25 and I'm out.
    For those of you that decide to stick it out, good luck, and be safe. Remember though that even hiding under a shade tree with your slurpee can get you in trouble also.

Unregistered
    When higher ups don't have your back anymore, when State attorneys drop your cases but look to go after you instead, when the news plays snippets of video that makes us all look bad, when you're called a racist for just doing your job that you thought you signed up for and is no longer what it once was....time to get out. Let these higher echelons squeeze as much out of the newbies all they want. All they're gonna be left with is rookies that have no experience. Let the liberal media and attorneys destroy south Florida. The environment of law enforcement is headed in the wrong direction and far too late to steer it in the right direction. I don't give a phuck anymore. Did my 25 and I'm out.
    For those of you that decide to stick it out, good luck, and be safe. Remember though that even hiding under a shade tree with your slurpee can get you in trouble also.
    I will take a write up any day for hanging under my tree. There are many more tree’s that I can go to if they find me asleep/napping/watching a movie or just touching myself. Enjoy retirement, F’ this place.

Unregistered
    I'm in DROP and have about 1.6 months left. I'm not doing a damn thing unless I'm dispatched. Even then I'll make sure I take my time to respond.

Unregistered
    I'm in DROP and have about 1.6 months left. I'm not doing a damn thing unless I'm dispatched. Even then I'll make sure I take my time to respond.
    I'm sure you were a ball of fire your whole useless career.
    Pre-emptive strike------ GFY!

Unregistered
    Enjoy your life cracker!

Unregistered
    Enjoy your life cracker!
    Damn scraight. I'm gonna chill out wit some nappy headed ho and makes me some little ones.

Unregistered
    I'm sure you were a ball of fire your whole useless career.
    Pre-emptive strike------ GFY!
    Yep. I did the bare minimum my entire career. I milked it as much as possible. Now, I'm doing even less.

And I'll retire with a nice pension and DROP money. Lol

You'll be humping and busting your ass and I'll still have a bigger pension because pay doesn't equal output.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567