Miramar would be even shorter if... - Page 3
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m sure, I’m a decades long resident, who has had some involvement with the PD and others in the city. City Hall, our, or your if you are more comfortable, PD, is not what it once was.
    Well of course the department is not what it used to be. That's a very stupid comment.

Is the city the same as it was decades ago? No of course not.

I suspect you are really a current or disgruntled ex employee.

You seem to know more than a "decades long resident" would know.

Cut the bullsh*t!

Unregistered
    Well of course the department is not what it used to be. That's a very stupid comment.

Is the city the same as it was decades ago? No of course not.

I suspect you are really a current or disgruntled ex employee.

You seem to know more than a "decades long resident" would know.

Cut the bullsh*t!
    Citizens police academy, does that count as being an employee? They didn’t pay us. I’ve had insolvent with many of your previous chiefs, starting with George Atkinson- some were great, others were bs artists. When I say it’s not the same, I’m speaking of the culture of the city hall and departments, Not the cultures represented there.

Unregistered
    Citizens police academy, does that count as being an employee? They didn’t pay us. I’ve had insolvent with many of your previous chiefs, starting with George Atkinson- some were great, others were bs artists. When I say it’s not the same, I’m speaking of the culture of the city hall and departments, Not the cultures represented there.
    Yeah okay-sure!

Unregistered
    "I’ve had insolvent with many of your previous chiefs" what in the hell does this mean?

Unregistered
    Figure the typo out detective. Chiefs have always met with residents, some even became friendly with residents....

Unregistered
    Figure the typo out detective. Chiefs have always met with residents, some even became friendly with residents....
    Figure out this as*hole! What does that jibberish mean? Learn how to spell and type!!!

Unregistered
    Figure out this as*hole! What does that jibberish mean? Learn how to spell and type!!!
    😂😂😂😂. Ok, DR, YOU WIN

Unregistered
    Remember that the doctor doing the test doesn’t work for any agency. Applicants are not scored with numbers. So an applicant may take a psych test for Miramar and “pass”, but if in a few years their mind frame changes or they rush through it, they may score marginally. That failing score cannot be used punitively due to labor laws and HIPPA. So, they simply return to work.

It’s not the Chief “blacklisting” an officer. To accuse the agency of such a conspiracy is preposterous. Hopefully this sheds some light.

Unregistered
    Remember that the doctor doing the test doesn’t work for any agency. Applicants are not scored with numbers. So an applicant may take a psych test for Miramar and “pass”, but if in a few years their mind frame changes or they rush through it, they may score marginally. That failing score cannot be used punitively due to labor laws and HIPPA. So, they simply return to work.

It’s not the Chief “blacklisting” an officer. To accuse the agency of such a conspiracy is preposterous. Hopefully this sheds some light.
    Thank you for a reasonable explanation without attacks or name calling. I don’t believe Mike or Natasha would aid in blacklist antics, but wouldn’t doubt that if there was some other way, the chief would try it.

Unregistered
    I’m sure, I’m a decades long resident, who has had some involvement with the PD and others in the city. City Hall, our, or your if you are more comfortable, PD, is not what it once was.
    Hey penis breath, this site is for LEO ONLY!!!! Get off of our site! You offer no true valid place to be posting here. Beat it!!

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast