Miramar would be even shorter if... - Page 25
Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I didn't find one on Coronavirus, we evidently don't have one. I'm very upset by this. Does anyone know if workers comp will cover taking off due to the anxiety this is causing?
    There is one for communicable disease and airborne pathogens.

Workers Comp doesn't cover you period because you are so f*cking stupid!

Unregistered
    I didn't find one on Coronavirus, we evidently don't have one. I'm very upset by this. Does anyone know if workers comp will cover taking off due to the anxiety this is causing?
    If you want to be paid but not work my suggestion is this: take WJ's just vacated position as code manager. You would have a $150K plus pay package, a nice take home call for personal use, and (Big And) you wouldn't have to bother showing up to work. It would be even better than workers comp for a scammer like you.

Unregistered
    If you want to be paid but not work my suggestion is this: take WJ's just vacated position as code manager. You would have a $150K plus pay package, a nice take home call for personal use, and (Big And) you wouldn't have to bother showing up to work. It would be even better than workers comp for a scammer like you.
    Meant car not call, sorry

Unregistered
    Plus no knowledge needed. You can be ignorant as hell, stupid and lazy. Perfect for you, scammer.

Unregistered
    The City provides for EAP, Employee Assistance Program. It can help for all types of issues, especially anxiety. Good Luck.

Unregistered
    Gee, Slick Willie forgot to make all the promotions he promised everyone. Must have slipped his mind.

Unregistered
    The City provides for EAP, Employee Assistance Program. It can help for all types of issues, especially anxiety. Good Luck.
    DW may need them when all the baby mammas get mad at once, BP be packin!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3097537]The 6 year old is gender fluid? Or is there another one on the way?[/QUOTE
    Do flowers bloom in the Spring?

Unregistered
    😂😂😂

Takes one to know one. Hey does the little cro know about the other girls from the PD?
    She doesn't need to know. Each one better be good with the other because none of them exclusive. So no jealousy or hatred is necessary. We just all need to either get along or live with the fact. I think half of you are just jealous DW gets all the good looking sexy ass females and some can't get one

Unregistered
    She doesn't need to know. Each one better be good with the other because none of them exclusive. So no jealousy or hatred is necessary. We just all need to either get along or live with the fact. I think half of you are just jealous DW gets all the good looking sexy ass females and some can't get one
    Bill Cosby & Harvey Weinstein also got lots of sexy women didn't they? How's their careers now?

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast