Miramar would be even shorter if... - Page 2
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How do you fail a psych or polygraph for an agency but then go back to the agency as a cop doesn’t make sense. Chief stop blacklisting officers.
    If this is true (which it is not) they should hire an attorney and sue. I just hope they are prepared to lose and have money to pay the associated legal fees for both sides.

Unregistered
    Stand down soldier and continue pushing your 1999 Crown Vic at MPD

Unregistered
    You are 100% wrong. Be careful talking about things you have no proof of. I don't work for Miramar and can tell you these guys are failing our hiring process. Don't fall into the trap of listening to a disgruntled applicant that cannot pass the process.
    I believe it’s more of an issue with their lack of motivation and lack of knowledge since they sit in plazas and gas stations all shift.

Unregistered
    Known as a fact? Really? Are you a background investigator for one of these agencies? NO you are not! You are listening (if not the actual applicant) to a disgruntled applicant that failed the process at another agency. Stop your bullshit posts and admit it.

I know for a fact (as you say it) that you are NOT a background investigator nor the chief at any of these agencies!

100% WRONG (as you say it)
    Any person whom is trying to leave a crappy agency and is being blacklisted will be disgruntle.

I know for a fact you do not have to be a background investigator or a chief at any of the agencies to know what is going on. I respect your opinion but I will not agree with it .

This is a common practice performed for years. Wether or not you respect or agree with the officer for leaving , nobody should sabotage their choice to leave .

They are all leaving for a reason!

Nobody has each others back any more . Everyone talks bowls of crap!

Unregistered
    Any person whom is trying to leave a crappy agency and is being blacklisted will be disgruntle.

I know for a fact you do not have to be a background investigator or a chief at any of the agencies to know what is going on. I respect your opinion but I will not agree with it .

This is a common practice performed for years. Wether or not you respect or agree with the officer for leaving , nobody should sabotage their choice to leave .

They are all leaving for a reason!

Nobody has each others back any more . Everyone talks bowls of crap!
    The main point that I am making that I have first hand knowledge that the original post is without a doubt true. I can tell you that I know Mike and Natasha both and like me,we are not authorized to "blacklist" applicants. You need to understand case law regarding this issue. Oh I know that there will be some anonymous blowhard know it all that will pipe up that they are a Rhodes scholar and have argued this before the Supreme Court blah blah but rest assured several not all of your guys that are leaving and applying to other agencies are failing to meet that departments standards of hiring. Not all are psychs, some are polygraphs, some are credit and some are neighbor checks.

Unregistered
    And how low are our standards, if they are not able to pass other departments? And yet they are smart enough to try and bail out. Not a good look for a once great department

Unregistered
    And how low are our standards, if they are not able to pass other departments? And yet they are smart enough to try and bail out. Not a good look for a once great department
    If I was you I would re-read what you just wrote and realize they hired you (if you work for Miramar).

Unregistered
    If I was you I would re-read what you just wrote and realize they hired you (if you work for Miramar).
    Nope, don’t work there!

Unregistered
    Nope, don’t work there!
    Are you sure? This is your quote "And how low are our standards"? Our? Asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    Are you sure? This is your quote "And how low are our standards"? Our? Asking for a friend.
    I’m sure, I’m a decades long resident, who has had some involvement with the PD and others in the city. City Hall, our, or your if you are more comfortable, PD, is not what it once was.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast