Miramar would be even shorter if...
Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Miramar would be even shorter if...

You idiots that are trying to leave quit failing your psychologicals and polygraphs.....get your shit together it would be embarrassing if that came up in court.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You idiots that are trying to leave quit failing your psychologicals and polygraphs.....get your shit together it would be embarrassing if that came up in court.
    That is some funny shit that all of the crybabies can't pass their psychs...

Unregistered
    Actually The Miramar Police Department is stopping them from leaving ,the city applied to by the officer calls and suddenly they are dropped , definitely a scum bag move by the city . Would you expect anything else from Miramar ?

Instead improving moral , pay etc , the black list the officer .

Unregistered
    Actually The Miramar Police Department is stopping them from leaving ,the city applied to by the officer calls and suddenly they are dropped , definitely a scum bag move by the city . Would you expect anything else from Miramar ?

You are 100% wrong. Be careful talking about things you have no proof of. I don't work for Miramar and can tell you these guys are failing our hiring process. Don't fall into the trap of listening to a disgruntled applicant that cannot pass the process.

Unregistered

Wouldn’t surprise me, typical **** move you’d expect from Miramar. And they think those officers will be productive? Proactive?

Unregistered
    Wouldn’t surprise me, typical **** move you’d expect from Miramar. And they think those officers will be productive? Proactive?
    You are 100% wrong. Be careful talking about things you have no proof of. I don't work for Miramar and can tell you these guys are failing our hiring process. Don't fall into the trap of listening to a disgruntled applicant that cannot pass the process.

Unregistered
    Well to be fair all the ones that have tried to leave and couldn’t pass other processes (polygraphs/ psychs ) never got into an agency before Miramar and Miramar hired them...they hire everyone. Zero standards; which is why we have what we have.

Unregistered
    I do not have to be careful . The truth is the truth . You say “ Failing OUR hiring process “ . Which city process is this ?

The truth Miramar Police Department is blacklisting these officers .

Not told by the applicant , know it as a fact .

100 % correct .

Unregistered
    How do you fail a psych or polygraph for an agency but then go back to the agency as a cop doesn’t make sense. Chief stop blacklisting officers.

Unregistered
    I do not have to be careful . The truth is the truth . You say “ Failing OUR hiring process “ . Which city process is this ?

The truth Miramar Police Department is blacklisting these officers .

Not told by the applicant , know it as a fact .

100 % correct .
    Known as a fact? Really? Are you a background investigator for one of these agencies? NO you are not! You are listening (if not the actual applicant) to a disgruntled applicant that failed the process at another agency. Stop your bullshit posts and admit it.

I know for a fact (as you say it) that you are NOT a background investigator nor the chief at any of these agencies!

100% WRONG (as you say it)

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast