Miramar would be even shorter if... - Page 22
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    It's Friday and I'm feeling love today.💖 What particularly makes me happy is knowing that when command staff have meetings they are working to make our lives better on the street. Just knowing that we are not forgotten makes me feel love all over. Hugs and kisses today to all.💋💋🥰😍🧸🐥🌹🌷🌺🌼

Unregistered
    Now that useless Willy is gone, why don't you bring back the former manager that knew what he was doing and fix Code?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now that useless Willy is gone, why don't you bring back the former manager that knew what he was doing and fix Code?
    Fat chance, don't get your hopes up. As far as I know he is still the same color that he was when they ran him off. If they fill the position at all it will probably be with another unqualified political hack from Miami-Dade who doesn't know the difference between his own ass and a hole in the ground.

Unregistered
    Fat chance, don't get your hopes up. As far as I know he is still the same color that he was when they ran him off. If they fill the position at all it will probably be with another unqualified political hack from Miami-Dade who doesn't know the difference between his own ass and a hole in the ground.
    You are probably right. It would be hard to find someone as useless and incompetent as Willy was though. He was bottom of the barrel.

Unregistered
    Do you really think Bob wants to come back to this shit show? Nope! Too much hand holding of whining code officers.

Unregistered
    Do you really think Bob wants to come back to this shit show? Nope! Too much hand holding of whining code officers.
    Besides, Bob, did not sleep with his female subordinates like WJ or DW, just ask BP.

Unregistered
    Besides, Bob, did not sleep with his female subordinates like WJ or DW, just ask BP.
    Seriously- grow the f*ck up! You are a f*cking child! Ill bet you wouldn't say the sh*t you say on here to BP or DW or any ones face because you are a coward. Chickensh*t!

Unregistered
    Happy Saturday. Feeling lots of love today for the best police department in the world. MPD is definitely the department of love. You all are wonderful.👍💜💚🧡💞💕🥀🐀🐁🐥🦗🧸🥇🥈🥉

Unregistered
    Hi MPD sergeants, you are absolutely the finest examples of law enforcement I have ever seen. For that reason I love all of you because I know that you care and are dedicated to us. You all are first rate. I love all of you. 🐵🙈🙉🙊🐒🦃🐛🤡🦨🦧💞💗💖💝💘

Unregistered
    Why have these types of rumors plagued DW ever since he was a sergeant, actually even before that? Why don't these types of rumors consistently plague other people within the department? If I were DW I would take a serious look at my own actions inorder to see if any of my actions contribute to the rumor mill. Certainly they are not true, but perhaps there is something that he could do that would change the constant and continuing false perceptions. In his position these rumors can hurt the reputations of innocent subordinates very easily. So DW, are there any actions that you may make that fosters these false rumors? Is there anything that you could do differently to help stop these false rumors? I would suggest that some strong introspecting is in order. Due to all of these continuing false rumors throughout many years, if I were a female on the department I wouldn't even have a cup of coffee with you at McDonald's. Naturally, as Chief of Police, everything that you do should be of the highest impeccable integrity, which we all know is the case. Therefore, if I were you, I would conduct myself in such a manner so that all my actions were beyond question.

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast