Miramar would be even shorter if... - Page 21
Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Feel the Love

I still love all of you with all my heart. 💓💓💓 All of you from DW down are the most wonderful and amazing people.

Unregistered
    When I got to work here I know everyone has my back. The command staff works so hard to ignore their own needs and wants, and they focus entirely on the needs of those below them. How could we not love them for that? I love them. 💕 Let's all show them love 😍 when we see them next time. Make it from the heart. 💓 Love, hugs and kisses, today I love everyone. 💋🌹🌷🌺🌼

Unregistered
    Finally, someone is following the terms of use agreement!

Unregistered
    I love Miramar and all the people I work with. All of them are selfless, dependable, and of high morals. 💝❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💟

Unregistered

no

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I love Miramar and all the people I work with. All of them are selfless, dependable, and of high morals. 💝❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💟
    I hate this place so much I cant wait to leave and all this BS trying to be funny crap is a waste of time. Passive aggressive doesn't work. You AH need to get your S together and STFU!

Unregistered
    I hate this place so much I cant wait to leave and all this BS trying to be funny crap is a waste of time. Passive aggressive doesn't work. You AH need to get your S together and STFU!
    I know that behind your negativity there is a kind person with a gentle spirit. Please know that I love you.💖💗💓💞💕

Unregistered
    It sounds like the love guy got under your skin. Evidently, his tactic does work, at least with you.

Unregistered
    Today is Thursday, another day to love all of you.💟💋

Unregistered
    Ya know DW be loving BP and TS and ms bodycam. Surely there’s enough to go round

Unregistered
    Ya know DW be loving BP and TS and ms bodycam. Surely there’s enough to go round
    Administrator: We seem to have another that cannot read the terms of use agreement!

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast