Miami Herald Responds To Hernandez Attacks, Indicates It Will Continue Investigating - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    He didnt need an OT scam. He would just skim money from all the narcotics reverses, which was counted behind closed doors, and then launder the cash through his pawn shop buddy. Done deal

Unregistered

Tmm is dooms day

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know the Herald is monitoring this forum, give them details. Here is a rare opportunity to speak out and maybe get something done. Just don't post on city equipment or on city time.
    Thanks for letting us knoe tmm the trees will shake ⌚🔥

Yuca Raja

El Whistle-blower

Dude,,,,I'm gonna renew my subscription to the Herald.
    Finally, after years of being reduced to mullet wrapping...the Herald is performing what the media has traditionally done...inform the public amd keep and eye on the scammers, fraudsters, embezzlers, PEDOPHILES and assorted crooked Politicos!!

Where's that ol' battlelack Ellaine???

Keep posting folks...they are a'modering this forum😆

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He didnt need an OT scam. He would just skim money from all the narcotics reverses, which was counted behind closed doors, and then launder the cash through his pawn shop buddy. Done deal
    He still steals.
    The feds are coming. It’s a race to see who is faster the feds or the Herald. Ex partners be damned. And all his codefendants in CID and SIS go down as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12