Tony to roll out a adult diversion program - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Appearantly the only ones who should promptly be arrested are deputies. Everyone else gets diversion. This guy is a true fraud. I sure hope the voters can smell him and what he's excreting.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Instead of vilifying Sheriff Tony, you should applaud his initiative.
    The sheriff understands that there is a racially motivated culture within BSO that looks at the color of someone's skin and immediately determines them guilty. Just look at those deputies in the McDonalds unjust arrest Totally racist and the Sheriff took the right course of action. Need I say more about that??
    The cost to incarcerate an inmate is staggering and considering most of those inmates were unjustly arrested by BSO, this is a viable solution working hand in hand with the SAO.
    Plus, BSO deputies are in desperate need of racial bias training. An 8-week course is minimal.
    Thank you Sheriff Tony!
    Yes sir you be right. I sees racist cop all over bso. I likes the new sherriff and if he can fire more white racist he gets my vote

Unregistered
    Didn't we have this already?

Unregistered

this plan is dependent upon hood rats reforming , nuff said!

The sheriff understands that there is a racially motivated culture within BSO that looks at the color of someone's skin and immediately determines them guilty. Just look at those deputies in the McDonalds unjust arrest Totally racist and the Sheriff took the right course of action. Need I say more about that??
    The cost to incarcerate an inmate is staggering and considering most of those inmates were unjustly arrested by BSO, this is a viable solution working hand in hand with the SAO.
    Plus, BSO deputies are in desperate need of racial bias training. An 8-week course is minimal.
    Thank you Sheriff Tony!
    Obviously you've never worked in a ZOO stupid!

Unregistered

I wonder what happened to Mr POLLACK? Does he agree with crotch grabber?

Thank you Sheriff Tony!
    So let me understsnd,, the MSD parents and Mr POLLACK screamed justifiably, that Scottys Juvenile non arrest scam at MSD, contributed to the making of the murderer Cruz, so they found this terminated coral springs sergeant , who was the mesiah that would really crack down and make Parkland safe....., And he is NOW advocating the same SCAM that Scotty and col Alvin were so proud of!!! Pathetic

Unregistered
    So let me understsnd,, the MSD parents and Mr POLLACK screamed justifiably, that Scottys Juvenile non arrest scam at MSD, contributed to the making of the murderer Cruz, so they found this terminated coral springs sergeant , who was the mesiah that would really crack down and make Parkland safe....., And he is NOW advocating the same SCAM that Scotty and col Alvin were so proud of!!! Pathetic
    Tony is nothing but a idiot. Heard FDLE was at North Broward Hospital District asking about a no bid contract they did with “Tony’s Wife’s Bleed Kit Company (right Tony it’s your wife’s company) and about a security assessment Tony’s wife’s company was going to conduct.

Federal Law saids Undo Influence

Unregistered
    Tony is nothing but a idiot. Heard FDLE was at North Broward Hospital District asking about a no bid contract they did with “Tony’s Wife’s Bleed Kit Company (right Tony it’s your wife’s company) and about a security assessment Tony’s wife’s company was going to conduct.

Federal Law saids Undo Influence
    Investigate her orthodontist!

Unregistered

No thanks

Is this really what we want from a sheriff? Someone who thinks up ways to not do his job and thinks of ways to let criminals keep roaming the streets and prey on you and your family?

Unregistered
    He did, but at the time he felt he had to prove himself as Sheriff, which he still hasn't done. Now, I can see this being true because he needs the votes to win. Listen Israel did the same thing with the civil citation program, made it look like arrest were down. This is just another program to cover up the crime in Broward County so he looks good. But I have news for him, he doesn't have to go to such lengths, in case he hasn't noticed crime is down, no wait proactive productivity is down, which makes it look like crime is down. So I say Sheriff don't worry, we're sitting under our shade tree already no need for a new program.

Also to the earlier poster that believes we only arrest minorities, statistically that's because most crimes are committed by minorities. Instead of preaching to us, go preach to the people in the communities explain that nasty three letter word to them.....JOB. If they actually worked they wouldn't have to commit crimes. But as usual it's easier to accept handouts or take from someone who does work!
    Tony chased him down because he was hungry ,,,Give me those chips *****

Unregistered
    There's nothing wrong with diversion programs UNLESS they include habitual felons whose histories clearly demonstrate that they are pathologically anti-social, sex offenders, serial fraudsters etc. There's no "treatment" for any of that. What's missing is OVERSIGHT and DATA collection. It's up to voters to demand specific ACCOUNTABILITY and surprisingly, they're tuned in.

"DATA" is only valued and brought to the administrative table when a project gets too expensive. The boot camp which was a great idea, yet poorly executed due to staffing, is what's lacking. Any candidate who proposes the ressurection of the boot camp and staffs it with the right people will set themselves apart from the other candidates. Tony, Israel, Pollack are variations of the same. They are the Sanders, Warren and Buttigieg. One of them needs to do something to stand out and appeal to voters. All of this "stay the course" and hope for the best is resulting in Tony as the default incumbent candidate for reasons that have nothing to do with law enforcement.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast