Tony to roll out a adult diversion program
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Tony to roll out a adult diversion program

Temporary Tony Boonis will be rolling out a new diversionary program to keep adults out of jail. The program calls for BSO to create a diversion facility to be staffed 24x7 by BSO. His mission statement is that 85% of those arrested can be saved and don’t deserve an arrest record. I just read the plan and it’s a joke. We will arrest people and the diversion program will negate the arrest and save this poor idiot. We are soon to become a agency of social workers. I can’t believe this mission statement it’s totally opposite of Chapter 30 Florida law concerning duties of a Sheriff. The other night at the Coconut Creek debate Tony called us an agency of misfits until he took the helm.
    Wait until Bell and the unions see this new plan. Deputies will be certified in counseling training and all deputies will be required to take an 8 week course. In the mission statement deputies will be required to work hand in hand with other social agencies and a consortium will decide to to negate an arrest that is made.
    If you want to be a LEO get out of BSO.
    Help us Temporary Tony you are our only hope.
    In the report they say it cost $100-$120 a day to house an inmate but only costs the state $52 a day. Thus Tony’s program to keep all out and find out why these poor souls commit crimes.
    BSO continues to be the laughing stock of the country.
    Let’s punch deputies in the head in training and let the criminals loose.
    Tony what’s the price of letting these thugs back on the street and the safety of our community, A VOTE ??

Unregistered

To late

Tony to bad they didn’t have this program when you wrote those bad checks !!

Unregistered
    Instead of vilifying Sheriff Tony, you should applaud his initiative.
    The sheriff understands that there is a racially motivated culture within BSO that looks at the color of someone's skin and immediately determines them guilty. Just look at those deputies in the McDonalds unjust arrest Totally racist and the Sheriff took the right course of action. Need I say more about that??
    The cost to incarcerate an inmate is staggering and considering most of those inmates were unjustly arrested by BSO, this is a viable solution working hand in hand with the SAO.
    Plus, BSO deputies are in desperate need of racial bias training. An 8-week course is minimal.
    Thank you Sheriff Tony!

Unregistered
    This is what happens when mentally ill people are allowed to dictate law enforcement policy. Chaos ensues and Baltimore follows. Good bye Broward County, you are beyond saving.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The sheriff understands that there is a racially motivated culture within BSO that looks at the color of someone's skin and immediately determines them guilty. Just look at those deputies in the McDonalds unjust arrest Totally racist and the Sheriff took the right course of action. Need I say more about that??
    The cost to incarcerate an inmate is staggering and considering most of those inmates were unjustly arrested by BSO, this is a viable solution working hand in hand with the SAO.
    Plus, BSO deputies are in desperate need of racial bias training. An 8-week course is minimal.
    Thank you Sheriff Tony!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA, this is laughable. Don’t do the crime if you cant do the time. I don’t care what it cost to house an inmate. I would rather my taxes go to lock somebody up then for it to pay for some lazy ass to live off my dime.

I cant wait for you to be a crime victim and take this dame stance.

Unregistered
    He just wants to make it look like crime is down. All bullshyte.

Unregistered
    Thank you Sheriff Tony!
    keep slurping the jizz feckboy

Unregistered
    Thank you Sheriff Tony!
    Here we go. Always about color of skin. Just look on the nightly news! Enough said.

Unregistered
    Didn't Sheriff Tony chase an adult for stealing a bag of chips from 7 11? That guy was arrested and he was black. Hmmm $1 bag of chips. Sheriff Tony chased him down and the guy was arrested. I call bullcrap on this post.

Unregistered
    Didn't Sheriff Tony chase an adult for stealing a bag of chips from 7 11? That guy was arrested and he was black. Hmmm $1 bag of chips. Sheriff Tony chased him down and the guy was arrested. I call bullcrap on this post.
    He did, but at the time he felt he had to prove himself as Sheriff, which he still hasn't done. Now, I can see this being true because he needs the votes to win. Listen Israel did the same thing with the civil citation program, made it look like arrest were down. This is just another program to cover up the crime in Broward County so he looks good. But I have news for him, he doesn't have to go to such lengths, in case he hasn't noticed crime is down, no wait proactive productivity is down, which makes it look like crime is down. So I say Sheriff don't worry, we're sitting under our shade tree already no need for a new program.

Also to the earlier poster that believes we only arrest minorities, statistically that's because most crimes are committed by minorities. Instead of preaching to us, go preach to the people in the communities explain that nasty three letter word to them.....JOB. If they actually worked they wouldn't have to commit crimes. But as usual it's easier to accept handouts or take from someone who does work!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast