IUPA secures 25% raise for their members. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I love how steadman is attempting to find ways to justify a paltry 1%. Thats also shows what a poor quality person he is.
    We need to fight for our raises!! Who will fight for us?

Unregistered
    That’s suppose to be the job of the PBA but since they won’t do anything we need to do it for ourselves

Unregistered
    That’s suppose to be the job of the PBA but since they won’t do anything we need to do it for ourselves
    We are one of top paid police depts in nation. They were lowest paid in state cannot be compared to south florida here is the proof:

The new agreement with the deputies provides three consecutive yearly increases in the minimum pay range for deputies — 4 percent each year in 2018, 2019 and 2020. That means the new minimum hourly pay rates for deputies ($17.66) and sergeants ($23.07) in 2017-18 are set to increase to $19.10 and $24.95, respectively, by fiscal year 2019-20, according to a news release from the Volusia County Sheriff's Office.

So IUPA got officers $19 bucks an hour WOW beware of IUPA

Unregistered
    I don't give a $hit about Volusia County but I do care about may paycheck here at MDPD. PBA what have you negotiated for the 3 third year of our contract? Is it still 1%?

Unregistered
    I don't give a $hit about Volusia County but I do care about may paycheck here at MDPD. PBA what have you negotiated for the 3 third year of our contract? Is it still 1%?
    I agree with this post and I’m tired of Steadman always looking for ways to deflect the real issue at hand. He won’t accept responsibility. I too don’t give a crap about others but I do care about what the PBA gets us, or doesn’t get us. That will determine how I cast my vote.

Unregistered
    Well PBA...Don't tell me it's 1% Bit(h

Unregistered
    PBA....... How the **** do you go to impasse on the re-opening of the last year of our current contract when you know in October you need to be working on a new one for the next 3 year contract???? WTF Stahl ???

Time to get PLEA on ballot and let Officer's decide who they want to fight for their contact!!!

You can’t compare pay rates from Miami to any other Sheriffs Office in Florida. So that’s a pointless argument in regards to how much who makes and where!

How about we have a Union that fights for their Officer’s and HAS NO connection to the county or MDPD at all!!!!

Unregistered
    PBA....... How the **** do you go to impasse on the re-opening of the last year of our current contract when you know in October you need to be working on a new one for the next 3 year contract???? WTF Stahl ???

Time to get PLEA on ballot and let Officer's decide who they want to fight for their contact!!!

You can’t compare pay rates from Miami to any other Sheriffs Office in Florida. So that’s a pointless argument in regards to how much who makes and where!

How about we have a Union that fights for their Officer’s and HAS NO connection to the county or MDPD at all!!!!

Beware of PLEA they try but have no nor experience. They are on recruiting mission due to loss of members to PBA which membership is up by 1,200 under Steadman Stahl. They screwed for the officers case from south district and don’t have $$ to hire attorney ti defend him. Another case they messed up was a good veteran officer Eureka Gracia see link: https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-hero...retain-her-job

She got screwed by dumbass panel of majors on a shooting which was a good shoot per SAO and her big brass. But she was black bad guy was white hmmmm? PBA woulda filed injunction in court PLEA doesn’t have knowledge nor money so be very aware of their lies they are trying to stop the exodus of members.

Unregistered
    IUPA is a nationally recognized powerful union and teaming up with PLEA is a two-fer. I am so beyond ready to move past the PBA.
    Stahl makes horrible decisions which is a clear signal that he has no idea of what he is doing. He only had 18 years to learn but is still a novice at this game.
    There is no better time to give change a chance than the present

Unregistered
    I so totally agree with the aforementioned post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12