BSO Brothers and Sisters, Why Hate When Love is the Answer? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    The useless Cucks and Gashes have ruined a MAN'S profession forever. Real men, the meat eaters are the only ones deserving of this job. Real cops don't need some bull$hit college degree to succeed. These pu$$y college boys who never had a real job or were in a real fight have no business here. Just look at the feds, useless all of them! Ok, done ranting now. Did I mention women have no business here.

Unregistered

TRIGGERED SNOWFLAKE TALKING tough but is a scared 😨rabbit beotch

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yet, still a job YOU choose everyday. If you're going to be disgruntle and cause extra unnecessary stressors resulting in an even shorter lifespan due to cortisol flooding your body, then so be it...

Stop stressing over things you can't change. If you can, take an active approach in doing something about it instead of pouting on this forum. It's best to be grateful for what you do have.

Nonetheless, no one is forcing you to go to work. This is how free will works -- If you don't like your career resign and change career paths. Burger King will also hire you straight out of high school without higher education and offer free food prep training oh.. but they pay much less...
    Ok calm down Geraldo Rivera ! I am proud of the fact that only a select FEW have balls enough to do this job and that does NOT include you. I was explaining to the original post by the preacher who was asking what the problem was here. It's not the crime stupid ......it's the total lack of support a d backing by spineless leaders who suck asses of media hacks.
    I love this shit, I worked on the West side of Pompano and started in Miami Overtown. But don't piss down our backs and tell me it's raining . PS.... I think you would be good at flipping burgers but much better at suking a pimps assz after he punched your Adam Schiff looking DEMOCRAT face LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Oh noo! Snowflake needs a safe space now!!!!!!! Did I trigger you little gay princess? Lmao!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I pop on this site and read from time to time but never comment (maybe twice in all these years). But I feel the need to echo some of the sentiments of the original poster of this thread.

Too many comments on here are laced with racist and homophobic statements. I mean if you sincerely distrust and disagree with our Sheriff based on his actions and leadership then why even bring up his race with disgusting racist references. Your objections to his actions should be enough. I know you question the racial equality in his adminstration but many of the comments seem to come from a motivation that is no better than the racist motives ascribed to the sheriff.

I disagree with the original poster on one thing and that is that I do believe this site should be used for thoughtful and, yes, anonymous posts about our disagreements with current and past administrations. Sometimes the anonymous written word is the best expression of truth. But I would like us to keep two things in mind:

1) the written word full of truth and passion might bring about thought and new understanding in your audience but the written word full of hate (even if some truth is contained therein) will only be accepted by the hateful. Put another way... your racist comments only destroy your credibility and the acceptance of any valid objection you're making.

2) Were none of you taught the idea of "mixed company" by your fathers? My dad taught me and I've taught my son that the way you talk to other men is not the way you talk in a group of men and women. I'm not saying comments have to stay 100% PG but some of the disgusting crap written on here for the general public (meaning any man, woman, child, sworn, civilian, criminal, etc.) to read or stumble upon is very reprehensible. Rough talk and a sick sense of humor goes with the job but it's not for the public to hear. And, yes, this site is constantly monitored and easily found by non deputies.

I hold out little hope that things will change in here because I don't think the disgusting commenters are many nor are those few motivated by an actual desire for change or betterment within the SO but, hey, worth a shot.

Unregistered
    I pop on this site and read from time to time but never comment (maybe twice in all these years). But I feel the need to echo some of the sentiments of the original poster of this thread.

Too many comments on here are laced with racist and homophobic statements. I mean if you sincerely distrust and disagree with our Sheriff based on his actions and leadership then why even bring up his race with disgusting racist references. Your objections to his actions should be enough. I know you question the racial equality in his adminstration but many of the comments seem to come from a motivation that is no better than the racist motives ascribed to the sheriff.

I disagree with the original poster on one thing and that is that I do believe this site should be used for thoughtful and, yes, anonymous posts about our disagreements with current and past administrations. Sometimes the anonymous written word is the best expression of truth. But I would like us to keep two things in mind:

1) the written word full of truth and passion might bring about thought and new understanding in your audience but the written word full of hate (even if some truth is contained therein) will only be accepted by the hateful. Put another way... your racist comments only destroy your credibility and the acceptance of any valid objection you're making.

2) Were none of you taught the idea of "mixed company" by your fathers? My dad taught me and I've taught my son that the way you talk to other men is not the way you talk in a group of men and women. I'm not saying comments have to stay 100% PG but some of the disgusting crap written on here for the general public (meaning any man, woman, child, sworn, civilian, criminal, etc.) to read or stumble upon is very reprehensible. Rough talk and a sick sense of humor goes with the job but it's not for the public to hear. And, yes, this site is constantly monitored and easily found by non deputies.

I hold out little hope that things will change in here because I don't think the disgusting commenters are many nor are those few motivated by an actual desire for change or betterment within the SO but, hey, worth a shot.
    Very long winded and not very helpful, so I guess you feel better for posting this cr*p?

You probably should GFY!

Unregistered

Exclamation

Ok calm down Geraldo Rivera ! I am proud of the fact that only a select FEW have balls enough to do this job and that does NOT include you. I was explaining to the original post by the preacher who was asking what the problem was here. It's not the crime stupid ......it's the total lack of support a d backing by spineless leaders who suck asses of media hacks.
    I love this shit, I worked on the West side of Pompano and started in Miami Overtown. But don't piss down our backs and tell me it's raining . PS.... I think you would be good at flipping burgers but much better at suking a pimps assz after he punched your Adam Schiff looking DEMOCRAT face LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Oh noo! Snowflake needs a safe space now!!!!!!! Did I trigger you little gay princess? Lmao!!!!!!!!
    Ignorance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12