Annual Evals
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Annual Evals

Unregistered

Angry Annual Evals

Word is that bad evaluations were given for not doing enough traffic stops?

Unregistered
    If you can’t average 2 traffic stops per shift, you deserve a negative eval.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you can’t average 2 traffic stops per shift, you deserve a negative eval.
    I love idiots like this. Quotas in Law Enforcement are always a good idea. (Hint: that was sarcasm).

Unregistered
    I love idiots like this. Quotas in Law Enforcement are always a good idea. (Hint: that was sarcasm).
    You could have done your two traffic stops in the time you wasted making this post you slug.

Unregistered
    Its not the 2 stops, its you MUST do 2 stops every shift. So after sitting at the hispital for 4 hours, then doing follow ups for case management, bs carryovers and chief complaints for parking all on one shift, i must do 2 stops. Give me a break, shit gets shoved down patrols throat. Guy can have 3 arrests a night but **** him he didnt do his 2 stops. 2 stops is easy but not every single shift when the overall productivity is being overlooked. Quotas, benchmarks, whatever you want to call them are illegal plain and simple. Quality over quantity anyday of the week. Stopping people just to stop them will always cause problems.

Unregistered
    You could have done your two traffic stops in the time you wasted making this post you slug.
    If you’re making two stops in the span of 30 seconds you’re doing you job wrong pal.

Unregistered
    I really do understand the frustrations of everyone, however it is not illegal or a quota to expect 30 traffic stops a month. This is just a simple productivity expectation. Ticket quotas are illegal. Even if the traffic stops are simple and quick as long as you took enforcement action correctly you are doing the job you dreamed of. Who the hell went through all this training to sit on their ass in a car for 12 hours. Yes there are days you are slammed with calls and you are the shit magnet with 3 arrests. Do a stop on your way in or do a stop on your way out. Do a stop on the way back from an arrest. Or do 4 the next night. Getting upset only hurts you further. Command really could give less than a shit about how happy you are. Its sad but reality.

Unregistered
    "You are doing the job you dreamed of."

Are you out of your mind?

It's a job. And thanks for the advice on how to do my "Dream Job."

How about actually enforcing a CIVIL infraction that you witness or observe.

Go back to hiding in a cubicle or sitting in an office and stop telling others on how to do a job. And if you are on patrol, do your job and stop telling others on how to do theirs.

Unregistered
    If you consider being a cop just a job then you need to quit immediately. If you dont see the bigger picture than you are a dumb f***. Its real simple, if you are not happy then get out. Im tired of all these 5 year millenial fakers thinking somebody owes them a raise and a hug.

Unregistered
    If you consider being a cop just a job then you need to quit immediately. If you dont see the bigger picture than you are a dumb f***. Its real simple, if you are not happy then get out. Im tired of all these 5 year millenial fakers thinking somebody owes them a raise and a hug.
    Well, I did not feel the need to call you a name but you did not seem to feel the same way.

So DREAMWEAVER, I can't view my employment as a job?

That's odd, cause the city will cut you or me loose in a heartbeat if they even perceive liability. The city is a business, no matter what they say.

I don't recall saying I was unhappy.

You seem to be experiencing a lot of transference. (Look it up)

Do your job, be responsible for yourself. And if you are unhappy with your coworkers complaining or entitlement. Tell them.

Lastly, get some life experience and see the reality of police work in 2020.

Sincerely,
    Dumb F***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast