Dear Hollywood PD

Unregistered

Dear Hollywood PD

https://wsvn.com/news/investigations...wn-riders/amp/

For the remainder of my career here, I will make sure to call out sick on bike ride days rather than to "protect the public from reckless riders" so that I can participate and ride like I feel all over South Florida.

No I'm not going to commit a forcible felony so don't mind me at all.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://wsvn.com/news/investigations...wn-riders/amp/

For the remainder of my career here, I will make sure to call out sick on bike ride days rather than to "protect the public from reckless riders" so that I can participate and ride like I feel all over South Florida.

No I'm not going to commit a forcible felony so don't mind me at all.
    Don’t worry Bud, when I see you I’ll make sure to wave. Also do your biker friends, want a free turkey or PBA shirt?

Unregistered
    But yet overtime will be offered prior to Monday and dispatch will get tons of calls and I hope no one does anything. Sit in your car watch them drive by. Don’t get in trouble over this.

Unregistered
    Don’t worry Bud, when I see you I’ll make sure to wave. Also do your biker friends, want a free turkey or PBA shirt?
    I'll take a PBA shirt

Unregistered
    But yet overtime will be offered prior to Monday and dispatch will get tons of calls and I hope no one does anything. Sit in your car watch them drive by. Don’t get in trouble over this.
    How would dispatch handle that? Lie to the caller that police will intervene or tell them police will not intervene unless it's a forcible felony

Unregistered
    BSO dispatch is a joke. They don’t have a clue what they are doing.