Petetson in more trouble - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why don't you two tough guys strip naked, hug, kiss and fondle each other in a big pool of jello.
    That would be cool, but I have to finish with your mom first. It might take a while she’s a freak and she loves the d*ck.
    Now run off and go play...boy.

Unregistered
    That would be cool, but I have to finish with your mom first. It might take a while she’s a freak and she loves the d*ck.
    Tough words from a tough guy....I'm scared! Lol

Unregistered
    Great....you made me cry, you big burley bully!!!

Unregistered

Your sister is pretty vile but nobody cares.

I Care, and think it’s sickening. Both are vile human beings so now GFY!
    Awwwwwwwww poor SNOWFLAKE! Did Donnie take your unmarked unit away because you 're one of those detectives that was stealing overtime playing video games at your desk? Too f.....ing bad you got transferred to Pompano and had to actually work! Lmfao!!!!!!! Crybaby.

Unregistered

Try answering your radio and stop playing journalist stimpy.

‘Obligated to work as a slave unto his master’: Black University Police Officer Expands on Allegations Against Chief Peterson – Redheaded Blackbelt
    https://kymkemp.com/2019/11/04/oblig...hief-peterson/ yes this him. Was involved in an interacial marriage. It wont help now
    Why was his wife promoted ?
    This is what keeps you awake every night?

Unregistered

I think somebody has a man CRUSH on capt peterson! Pathetic wretched loser

‘Obligated to work as a slave unto his master’: Black University Police Officer Expands on Allegations Against Chief Peterson – Redheaded Blackbelt
    https://kymkemp.com/2019/11/04/oblig...hief-peterson/ yes this him. Was involved in an interacial marriage. It wont help now
    Why was his wife promoted ?
    YOU sound like a terrified SOY milk boy? If you wanted to be like Peterson why didn't you join the SWAT team, take the sergeants test and grow a sack?

Unregistered
    Tough words from a tough guy....I'm scared! Lol
    You betcha p*ussy.

Unregistered
    You betcha p*ussy.
    People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!! Your words are mean and nasty and you're a big bully!!! When Bernie gets elected, you'll be slapped down!

Unregistered
    People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!! Your words are mean and nasty and you're a big bully!!! When Bernie gets elected, you'll be slapped down!
    You two well be surprised to know that when my man CRUSH Pete buttfudgejudge wins!! He will ban the use of words like girl, boy, man, woman! Also, lick, taint, cornhole, sphincter sniffer, faagot ****head, spermbank and Ian Doriot!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12