New Director got caught....

Unregistered

New Director got caught....

Wasted your time! This site is for losers!!
    Check the next topic...

Unregistered
    Thank you Steadman Stahl for wasting my time.

Unregistered
    The new director is a true leader give him time as he says in email to win you over

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The new director is a true leader give him time as he says in an email to win you over
    "A true leader?" *We shall see whether that is the case or not by the manner he leads MDPD enforcement efforts to confront this weekend's Wheel Up; Guns Down reckless violations of Florida Laws. *

We believe that a "Baby Yoda" Ramirez is not. *Why not? *A true leader under Gimenez's tyrannical regime will not survive long.

Unregistered
    Good Afternoon All,

Before the end of my first day as the new Director of the Miami-Dade Police Department, I could not let the day end without telling you that it is my honor to have been appointed to lead the fine men and women of this agency, both sworn and professional staff.

My number one goal is to earn your respect and confidence.

Officer and employee wellness is a top priority as well as tackling gun violence, and continuing to build positive and lasting relationships with all members of our fine community.

I grew up in this Department and had the honor to work and be mentored by great people throughout my nearly 25-year career. This Department helped me raise my family in which one of my own children proudly serves. As I see him each and every day get ready for work and come home, it reminds me of how this profession transforms your life. I will never forget where I came from, and I will not allow anyone to tarnish your good name, our agency’s good name, nor the legacy of those who proudly served before us and those we have lost.

I look forward to our journey together serving this great community and wearing the brown gown.

Be safe and take care of each other.

Regards,
    Freddy

Alfredo Ramirez III
    Director
    Miami-Dade Police Department

Unregistered
    "A true leader?" *We shall see whether that is the case or not by the manner he leads MDPD enforcement efforts to confront this weekend's Wheel Up; Guns Down reckless violations of Florida Laws. *

We believe that a "Baby Yoda" Ramirez is not. *Why not? *A true leader under Gimenez's tyrannical regime will not survive long.
    Gimenez is gone the in 7 months

Unregistered
    Good Afternoon All,

Before the end of my first day as the new Director of the Miami-Dade Police Department, I could not let the day end without telling you that it is my honor to have been appointed to lead the fine men and women of this agency, both sworn and professional staff.

My number one goal is to earn your respect and confidence.

Officer and employee wellness is a top priority as well as tackling gun violence, and continuing to build positive and lasting relationships with all members of our fine community.

I grew up in this Department and had the honor to work and be mentored by great people throughout my nearly 25-year career. This Department helped me raise my family in which one of my own children proudly serves. As I see him each and every day get ready for work and come home, it reminds me of how this profession transforms your life. I will never forget where I came from, and I will not allow anyone to tarnish your good name, our agency’s good name, nor the legacy of those who proudly served before us and those we have lost.

I look forward to our journey together serving this great community and wearing the brown gown.

Be safe and take care of each other.

Regards,
    Freddy

Alfredo Ramirez III
    Director
    Miami-Dade Police Department
    Congratulations Director Ramirez, on your endeavors with Miami-Dade Police Department to be promoted. May God bless you and everyone/families with the Miami- Dade Police Department! As a former employee of MDPD, I wish everyone to honor the badge you serve and do the right things in life...On that note..to be right, you have to act right....P.S. if no one has nothing good to say, please refrain from negative bashing on this site...thank you , The Dinosaur ..old badge #4545