Leo Affairs accuracy - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well are you born dumb or did this condition just happen? Just scroll up and read the posts referencing the pba inept representation.
    Na. I’m smart enough to not believe anything in this site and that you need help sucka! Really hope your never my 15 or testify in any case. Wow!

Unregistered
    Na. I’m smart enough to not believe anything in this site and that you need help sucka! Really hope your never my 15 or testify in any case. Wow!
    Smart???.. Dude "in this site" and then "sucka" what ever moron. I guess this is a Steadmand post LMAFO!

Unregistered
    Steadmans’ birth certificate should be an apology letter from a condom company.

Unregistered
    A southern man don’t use those there contraception devices you hear me boy

Unregistered
    Sad obsession

Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Additionally these losers have joined forces with a few PLEA losers lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as Socrates said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"

Real info go to www.dcpba.org

Unregistered
    Steadman is obsessed with Steadman. A Narcissistic trait. Steadmans case is severe

Unregistered
    Steadman is obsessed with Steadman. A Narcissistic trait. Steadmans case is severe
    As is his alcoholism

Unregistered

Stahlession:

When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.

Unregistered
    Stahlession:

When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.
    That’s original Steadman. You got nothing else???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast