Public Housing Courtesy Officers

Unregistered

Public Housing Courtesy Officers

Always remember nothing is for free. The City of Fort Myers Housing Authority has new management and new leadership. They are not LEO friendly. I highly recommend that you do not sign a lease for reduced rent with the housing authority. You will never have a day off from police work. They have a laundry list of duties and expectations while your on duty and off duty. Always remember nothing is for free.

Unregistered
    I highly suggest to accept the Jones Walker courtesy officer position. Fine surrounding neighbors

Unregistered
    I heard the apartment at Horizons that faces south with that great romantic water front access, with the nice homely sidewalk. "Oops" I meant Ditch front access is so popular management are scheduling interviews to weed out the 50 officers requesting the unit.

Vallone Williams is the quiet front runner for the Unit. He has promised management he would walk around with his shirt off for two hours each night to scare away criminals.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard the apartment at Horizons that faces south with that great romantic water front access, with the nice homely sidewalk. "Oops" I meant Ditch front access is so popular management are scheduling interviews to weed out the 50 officers requesting the unit.

Vallone Williams is the quiet front runner for the Unit. He has promised management he would walk around with his shirt off for two hours each night to scare away criminals.
    100k Lt Freeman is already there soaking up the free rent

Unregistered
    And he would also love and enjoy seeing a shirtless VW walking aroubd

Unregistered
    I highly suggest to accept the Jones Walker courtesy officer position. Fine surrounding neighbors
    Or go to McGregor or S Ft Myers and be surrounded by the finest child molesters and gay married guys

Unregistered
    Do we even have a housing unit anymore????

Unregistered
    Jones Walker is getting a new name and upgrade. It’ll be really nice, move in there

Unregistered
    The one who thinks he’s all jacked just follows instagil all over the city hoping for a photo op!

Unregistered
    The one who thinks he’s all jacked just follows instagil all over the city hoping for a photo op!
    He skips leg day