Regarding Second List of IPs Posted
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Regarding Second List of IPs Posted

Greetings,

It seems that our friend posted another list of IP addresses this morning. I am going to go through them to cross check them with the Visitors database list and also I am going to pull some threads at random and check those IPs against this list. I have done a little of both so far and NONE have shown to be valid. I will post an update when I finish it this evening.

To the mysterious IP poster. You said you were going to post my name, where is it?

I want to thank all of our legitimate users for your support.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    Greetings,

It seems that our friend posted another list of IP addresses this morning. I am going to go through them to cross check them with the Visitors database list and also I am going to pull some threads at random and check those IPs against this list. I have done a little of both so far and NONE have shown to be valid. I will post an update when I finish it this evening.

To the mysterious IP poster. You said you were going to post my name, where is it?

I want to thank all of our legitimate users for your support.

Mod 1
    Oh Mr. RS, retired from MDPD now living in Arz. Why were you so quick to take the list down. Leave it up so that your users can verify it themselves. You are once again lying and took it down very quickly.

Unregistered
    Why isn’t the list kept up so we can check if it’s true. This smells like caca and mod 1 is lying.

Unregistered
    Mod1 has no reason to lie. So far he/she has been spot on and truthful. I for one appreciate it

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why isn’t the list kept up so we can check if it’s true. This smells like caca and mod 1 is lying.
    A list of IP addresses doesn’t really say a thing other than someone posted on the site. There has been normal post to extreme hateful personal posts. Just because a IP posted in the site doesn’t say enough unless you link the actual post to the poster.

Unregistered
    A list of IP addresses doesn’t really say a thing other than someone posted on the site. There has been normal post to extreme hateful personal posts. Just because a IP posted in the site doesn’t say enough unless you link the actual post to the poster.
    Who can prove if what is written in this message was typed by me, or one of the 5 people in my household that use the same IP.

Good luck proving anything.

Unregistered
    Who can prove if what is written in this message was typed by me, or one of the 5 people in my household that use the same IP.

Good luck proving anything.
    Rocket scientist. If they identify the IP to your house or one of the 5 people in your house, it’s pretty easy to find out who you are. Moron!

Unregistered
    Rocket scientist. If they identify the IP to your house or one of the 5 people in your house, it’s pretty easy to find out who you are. Moron!
    Rocket scientist. 1 out of 5 did it. Who was it?

Unregistered
    Rocket scientist. I’ll make it even easier. Less than 5% of this department uses this website. Who are they?

Unregistered
    Rocket scientist. I’ll make it even easier. Less than 5% of this department uses this website. Who are they?
    I would actually venture to say about 1% do and the rest are retirees.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast