Sgt beltran arrested, again
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered
    I guess Mr. Goldberg cant protect him and his clown show anymore.

Unregistered
    The sun sentinel refers to him as a “jail guard”.

More like jail bird...

Unregistered
    Is this clown Beltran the same Beltran who after he was beat down by Cruz, was immediately placed back to supervise Cruz by then jailer Colonel Jemes Reyes? The same genius Colonel Jemes that didnt care if he jeopardized the entire Cruz case by returning beat down Beltran to supervise Cruz? The same Jemes that is now in charge of BSOs billion dollar budget? Same fool?? There's some fine decision making coming out of that place, let me tell ya. Lololo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this clown Beltran the same Beltran who after he was beat down by Cruz, was immediately placed back to supervise Cruz by then jailer Colonel Jemes Reyes? The same genius Colonel Jemes that didnt care if he jeopardized the entire Cruz case by returning beat down Beltran to supervise Cruz? The same Jemes that is now in charge of BSOs billion dollar budget? Same fool?? There's some fine decision making coming out of that place, let me tell ya. Lololo
    Jemes the kisser of Ira’s azz Reyes?

Unregistered
    Yeah same tool. Best friend of Ira Goldberg 🙄

Unregistered
    I guess he should feel lucky he's not in DLE, if he were he'd be terminated already.

Unregistered
    Hold on. Wait a second, hold the phone... he was arrested for drunk driving while transporting a prisoner?!

Unregistered
    You mean the guy who backed up his people instead of a murdering inmate? That guy? Well I wish more backed the green like he did you inmate living tool.

P.S. dont forget to send Cruz commissary while your at it.

Unregistered
    Yeah same tool. Best friend of Ira Goldberg 🙄
    Jeopardize the case? Your a clown now you want the inmates to run the jail?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast