Goldberg’s best friend arrested for DUI 😁

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Goldberg’s best friend arrested for DUI 😁

Detention Sargent Beltrán was arrested in Washington State for DUI. This tool is the best friend of former CrackerJack Captain Ira Goldberg. These are the people that Mumbles likes to promote.

Unregistered
    This is the Supervisor h the that Nick Cruz beat up in the jail?

Unregistered
    I bet when he got pulled over he told the officer that he was a cop. Uh no. You’re a jailer. It makes me sick when I see BSO jailers in restaurants passing themselves off as cops. Anything for a free or discounted meal. Just swing by chick-fil-a around 7:00am you will see some Latin guy who is obviously not a cop. He must be the greasy of DOD. I asked the cashier once why she gave him free food. She said that it’s their policy not to charge cops if they are in uniform and they are eating inside. I asked, what about jailers? She laughed and said they’re not cops, they’re babysitters. I was cracking up so loud, that the fraud/thief almost put down his chicken biscuit.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is the Supervisor h the that Nick Cruz beat up in the jail?
    Beat up, and sexually assaulted. Yeah that’s him.

Unregistered
    here we go again. look dod has a job to do and so does the road patrol. so dod goes to fast food outlets in uniform for discounts, and the road deputy flashes his lights to blow thru intersections.nothing has changed.

Unregistered
    It’s not only the DOD thing. The point is that Israel keep promoting these tools 🛠. I’m happy that mumbles will never return to BSO. I will not allow it!

Unregistered
    He was arrest in like may or june of 2019. This is old news.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Detention Sargent Beltrán was arrested in Washington State for DUI. This tool is the best friend of former CrackerJack Captain Ira Goldberg. These are the people that Mumbles likes to promote.
    Great Job Beltran, once again a Goldberg flunky embarrassed the Sheriff.