2020 the year of retreads - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered

But I still miss this guy! We loved to push vagrants into traffic! Lmfaooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who are you? How do you know so much about me?
    Because we were watching the Superbowl at your apt in ft Lauderdale 1987, and we were in your kitchen when you said I f....king love you man! Not in a gay way........ But in those days that was too weird! So I got scared ran away never looked back! Now do you remember???

Unregistered
    Ouch!! WE have a FAILED CSA APPLICANT I SEE!
    YOU HAVE BEEN TURNED DOWN by bso twice you spineless jellyfish. We don't hire turd burglars or taint lickers !!!!LMFAOOO
    I know who you are. You’re that guy who got caught servicing Lamberti in the parking lot. So you came back. Who you servicing now?

Unregistered
    Because we were watching the Superbowl at your apt in ft Lauderdale 1987, and we were in your kitchen when you said I f....king love you man! Not in a gay way........ But in those days that was too weird! So I got scared ran away never looked back! Now do you remember???
    Omg!!! Sergio! Of course I remember that night! You gave me such a warm embrace as your tongue entangled with mine....then in a huff you ran off leaving me with the worst case of mouth herpes I've ever had.
    So good to hear from you again.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345