2020 the year of retreads - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My retired insurance just went up $200 a month in January. There is also no limit to the amounts that BSO can increase the retirement insurance costs every year. All of the deniers will be in for a rude awakening when and if they ever get to retire.
    Cancel insurance....they cant refuse you in a county hospital..just look at the hood rats. Hell. We taxpayers give them more money for popping out more kids..Great system!!!! They breed em we feed em...

Unregistered

TRIGGERED SNOWFLAKE angry cause BSO terminated him! Beach vagrant

It’s because they are losers an get no respect from anyone out in the world! They come back, to the illusion that they are somebody! I am a retired beach bum, who lives quite nicely in my RV and do and go where I want. After 25 years, my retirement is more than sufficient to pay insurance and live as I wish! I make no mention of what my occupation was, and when asked what did I do, I reply whatever it takes! Again they are losers and life long poor money managers! You young guys, watch your money, live within your means, and you can easily leave after 25 years!
    Take it easy RAT BOY! Pathetic. You trashing your former friends and co workers from the past tells us a lot about you!

Unregistered

TRIGGERED angry PATHETIC little gay man! Who cares?

You guys who leave this job are so foolish. After you retire from police work the majority of you will not live more than 5 years. You may as well stay until age 65. Most of you won’t live to be 65 anyway.

Those are statistically recorded truths about your chosen profession. The moral of the story is you either get out in the beginning when you start or ride the train to your grave. Drink your coffee, eat at your restaurants, sit on those large behinds, and melt away.
    Ouch!! WE have a FAILED CSA APPLICANT I SEE!
    YOU HAVE BEEN TURNED DOWN by bso twice you spineless jellyfish. We don't hire turd burglars or taint lickers !!!!LMFAOOO

Unregistered

News flash to angry 😠 terminated pee pee LICKER!

Word has it there are 15 retirees in process of coming back. Are things that bad in ones life?
    What's it to you grandma?

Unregistered

PATHETIC losers ? Who is this sodomite?

The person who wrote this reply is 100% correct.....and $1000 is the cost for those in-network....out if network, living in a state outside of the aetna network you're looking at almost $2000 per month.
    Aside from that, most cops don't know how to budget and save. Then you get the ones that get divorced and all if sudden their pension becomes 50%. They have no other skills and all they know is BSO....they come back and work until they're 70 or die on the job....pathetic losers.
    Blah blah blah bah! This turd burglar writes the exact same post when this subject comes up! Did you get fired for getting caught jerking tugging and twisting your little one eyed mouse in your unit!!!
    This is a FAILED jealous terminated deputy. Tried to get your job back remember work boy but Carney said No Way!!!

Unregistered

BSO do Girl upset because gay lover ran away

Take it easy RAT BOY! Pathetic. You trashing your former friends and co workers from the past tells us a lot about you!
    You mean rat bass tards like you, who can’t survive with out telling every one he’s a big law man! I know your kind big, big talker but sh!ts his pants when he hears fireworks. Never misses a free meal and would rat out his momma for a promotion. BSO was respectable 25 years ago, now loaded with scumbags like you. I left after 25 years. Never took nothing that wasn’t mine, never put my hands on anyone who I didn’t have to and never considered your kind my friends. Enjoy working till you drop jizz drinker, your kind (Cowards) die a 1000 deaths!

Unregistered

TRIGGERED SNOWFLAKE angry too much soy!!!!!!! Lmfaol

Yes, their wives pretend to be excited once the fake retirement party is over. After 6 months she decides to tell him you should get a job? He thinks ? Delivery driver? Security? Walmart loss prevention? Clean up guy at the local adult theater? Then he decides to put the shiny star and polyester back on and once again the wife is happy and back getting some 1 on 1 personal training!!
    HUH? That's the best you got?

Unregistered

Sissy

You mean rat bass tards like you, who can’t survive with out telling every one he’s a big law man! I know your kind big, big talker but sh!ts his pants when he hears fireworks. Never misses a free meal and would rat out his momma for a promotion. BSO was respectable 25 years ago, now loaded with scumbags like you. I left after 25 years. Never took nothing that wasn’t mine, never put my hands on anyone who I didn’t have to and never considered your kind my friends. Enjoy working till you drop jizz drinker, your kind (Cowards) die a 1000 deaths!
    Wooow!! I stopped reading at line one! Pathetic that you ARE pretending to be a LEO! Do you even know what that means ? Your babbling reminds us all of the climate retarded girl with asssburgers! PS you are so hate filled for double dippers because number one, you wanted to be a cop real bad but your mild retardation and severely LOW IQ, prevented that! So here we see cops who were so good at their job the agency wanted them back!!!
    Number two, youre scared of confrontation due to low testosterone levels. Hhhhhhaaaaw

Unregistered
    Blah blah blah bah! This turd burglar writes the exact same post when this subject comes up! Did you get fired for getting caught jerking tugging and twisting your little one eyed mouse in your unit!!!
    This is a FAILED jealous terminated deputy. Tried to get your job back remember work boy but Carney said No Way!!!
    Who are you? How do you know so much about me?

Unregistered
    Wooow!! I stopped reading at line one! Pathetic that you ARE pretending to be a LEO! Do you even know what that means ? Your babbling reminds us all of the climate retarded girl with asssburgers! PS you are so hate filled for double dippers because number one, you wanted to be a cop real bad but your mild retardation and severely LOW IQ, prevented that! So here we see cops who were so good at their job the agency wanted them back!!!
    Number two, youre scared of confrontation due to low testosterone levels. Hhhhhhaaaaw
    Thanks bearded machismo testosterone man.!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast