2020 the year of retreads - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are delusional. That’s the way things used to be 20 years ago. Those under that plan are coming out of pocket to the tune of $1000 a month for the family plan. For everyone else including most contract city employees it’s $2000 a month out of pocket.

Enjoy the sticker shock when you get there.
    The person who wrote this reply is 100% correct.....and $1000 is the cost for those in-network....out if network, living in a state outside of the aetna network you're looking at almost $2000 per month.
    Aside from that, most cops don't know how to budget and save. Then you get the ones that get divorced and all if sudden their pension becomes 50%. They have no other skills and all they know is BSO....they come back and work until they're 70 or die on the job....pathetic losers.

Unregistered
    The person who wrote this reply is 100% correct.....and $1000 is the cost for those in-network....out if network, living in a state outside of the aetna network you're looking at almost $2000 per month.
    Aside from that, most cops don't know how to budget and save. Then you get the ones that get divorced and all if sudden their pension becomes 50%. They have no other skills and all they know is BSO....they come back and work until they're 70 or die on the job....pathetic losers.
    To be honest, the clean up guy at the local adult theater pays pretty darn well. Just mop up with bleach and good to go!!!

Unregisteredfullmedica

My medical is free

My medical is 14 dollars a month, low co-payments, PPO, one of the best medical plans in the country, is active for life and doesn't cut off at 62. When I hit 62, my co-payments go to 0. Also, the PBA provides me with a CVS 2 dollar prescription card, and full dental coverage. All of this for me and my entire family.

Unregistered
    https://malinowski.house.gov/media/p...ccess-medicare

Not the greatest Govt First Responder Bill but would at least be a good start and an option so you don't have to work until death.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredfullmedica View Post
    My medical is 14 dollars a month, low co-payments, PPO, one of the best medical plans in the country, is active for life and doesn't cut off at 62. When I hit 62, my co-payments go to 0. Also, the PBA provides me with a CVS 2 dollar prescription card, and full dental coverage. All of this for me and my entire family.
    Of course you are the greatest and have the best.

Unregistered

Not the greatest Govt First Responder Bill but would at least be a good start and an option so you don't have to work until death.
    Will this plan cover my penis reduction surgery ..its really weighing me down and causing exhaustion.

Unregistered
    Will this plan cover my penis reduction surgery ..its really weighing me down and causing exhaustion.
    Yes, they cover up to 5" reduction..Anything more than taking 5" off will cost more. Hopefully that answers your question.

Unregistered

Will it pay for hair transplants if someone doesn’t go back to work? Asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    Will it pay for hair transplants if someone doesn’t go back to work? Asking for a friend.
    No, hair transplants are considered cosmetic and no insurance covers them. I suggest buying a chia pet and sprinkling that on your head....just add water and watch it grow.

Unregistered

Dance and grab your crotch

You guys who leave this job are so foolish. After you retire from police work the majority of you will not live more than 5 years. You may as well stay until age 65. Most of you won’t live to be 65 anyway.

Those are statistically recorded truths about your chosen profession. The moral of the story is you either get out in the beginning when you start or ride the train to your grave. Drink your coffee, eat at your restaurants, sit on those large behinds, and melt away.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast