Petetson in more trouble
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Petetson in more trouble

‘Obligated to work as a slave unto his master’: Black University Police Officer Expands on Allegations Against Chief Peterson – Redheaded Blackbelt
    https://kymkemp.com/2019/11/04/oblig...hief-peterson/ yes this him. Was involved in an interacial marriage. It wont help now
    Why was his wife promoted ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ‘Obligated to work as a slave unto his master’: Black University Police Officer Expands on Allegations Against Chief Peterson – Redheaded Blackbelt
    https://kymkemp.com/2019/11/04/oblig...hief-peterson/ yes this him. Was involved in an interacial marriage. It wont help now
    Why was his wife promoted ?
    Who cares?

Unregistered
    Who cares?
    I Care, and think it’s sickening. Both are vile human beings so now GFY!

Unregistered
    I Care, and think it’s sickening. Both are vile human beings so now GFY!
    Same to you asshole.

Unregistered
    Same to you asshole.
    Peterson may be many things to different people who knew him, but he is not remotely a racist and more importantly there is no evidence or witnesses to supporting that hoax.
    The slave comment was taken from the bible and Peterson did not intend it as a racial dig. Peterson does not see race and thats why he used the words .
    Those biblical emails he used to BSO employees were intended to be inspirational but came off annoyingly clumsy to others.
    Thankfully dozens of people have sent statements of support including African Americans still employed at this agency who knew him personaly.

Unregistered
    Same to you asshole.
    F*ck off you POS!

Unregistered
    Peterson may be many things to different people who knew him, but he is not remotely a racist and more importantly there is no evidence or witnesses to supporting that hoax.
    The slave comment was taken from the bible and Peterson did not intend it as a racial dig. Peterson does not see race and thats why he used the words .
    Those biblical emails he used to BSO employees were intended to be inspirational but came off annoyingly clumsy to others.
    Thankfully dozens of people have sent statements of support including African Americans still employed at this agency who knew him personaly.
    I agree completely.

Unregistered
    F*ck off you POS!
    You're so tough on here.

Unregistered
    You're so tough on here.
    I’m tough off here also, you want to find out?

Unregistered
    I’m tough off here also, you want to find out?
    Why don't you two tough guys strip naked, hug, kiss and fondle each other in a big pool of jello.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast