Chris McKinstry
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris McKinstry

Chris McKinstry

Does anyone know of CM? Is he working for another agency?

Re: Chris McKinstry

You can reach him at Pembroke Park Town Hall where he is working on the re-birth of the Pembroke Park Police Department.

Thats like the rebirth of Danny Devito...not very impressive

So, wait... He gets let go by BSO and suddenly lands a job with the city of Pembroke Park and is now trying to make PP, who by the way, has the financial capabilities, their own Police dept. This is priceless- what a genius. Yo go Chris!

Chief, if you do pull this off... I'll join PP police with you. You know who I am.

LOL, you have GOT to be kidding me...The nation is in a depression, local cities are going bankrupt, and Pembroke Parks trailer parks want to form their own Police Force???..Is McKinstry going to be the one man force with a go cart?? :cop: ..All it would take is One, just one lawsuit when a drunk trailer resident gets tasered by a 2 man police force and Pembroke Park would go bankrupt...BZZZZT nice try

You are so ignorant you piece of trash! First of all, I guarantee you that any of the canadian trailers in pembroke park are worth more than that west miramar home of yours. In fact, the majority of cash that comes to PP is from the local businesses you zombie. By the way, go ask channel 10 how much do they pay in taxes for that brand new building. Do some research you ignoramus and while you're at it, tell McKinstry I say hello. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Go Chris Goooooooooo!

Whoa....I must have hit a nerve eehhh. Yes, some of your trailers are quite nice with the wood paneling and chrome hitches...but most of them are rotting into the ground. At least Pembroke Park has the HUD housing projects down on 52 Ave in case you need a place to stay during a hurricane. Channel 10, and Scarletts strip club...powerful tax base. Stop this nonsense, I have no beef with CM...but this is silly talk and you know it is...and if your related to Chris tell him to go fishing he's earned it.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Whoa....I must have hit a nerve eehhh. Yes, some of your trailers are quite nice with the wood paneling and chrome hitches...but most of them are rotting into the ground. At least Pembroke Park has the HUD housing projects down on 52 Ave in case you need a place to stay during a hurricane. Channel 10, and Scarletts strip club...powerful tax base. Stop this nonsense, I have no beef with CM...but this is silly talk and you know it is...and if your related to Chris tell him to go fishing he's earned it.
    Actually this is not silly talk. However when you look at it from a street cop's presepctive, you get a very limited view. Cities all over are looking to reduce costs. Cities that contract with BSO are locked in and have no alternative except to reduce the number of staff. Cities have and are continuing to explore their own police departments as it would be cost effective. FRS is very expensive, cities would opt for a 401A type of pension which is far less expensive. Added to that,no one in a "new" police agency would be making top dollar or taking out DROP money, the city would have a number of years before they start paying out. Liability for police errors come from insurance, and claims against cities are capped at $200,000. After that it must go to the legislation, BSO has a case going on for years where the family has successfully sued and still has no seen dime one, it takes decades to get paid,if ever. BSO has for years screwed cities with the contracts. Some cities got enormous cost breaks such as Pompano,NL and others. They were subsidized by other cities and county tax dollars. What has happened is that cities discovered this and all cities have to pay their fair share and they can't be subsidized by county dollars. Laud Lakes has been talking about bringing back their own department for over 20 years. Just as cities left their agency and joined BSO, you will now see the opposite. Not just here but PBSO is losing cities, Miami-dade lost Aventura,Miami Gardens and others are breaking away from Metro, PSL is doing it as well. Sorry bro, this ain't got nothing to do with you or BSO it is all about the $$$$$$$$$$$

Exactly my point!

Actually this is not silly talk. However when you look at it from a street cop's presepctive, you get a very limited view. Cities all over are looking to reduce costs. Cities that contract with BSO are locked in and have no alternative except to reduce the number of staff. Cities have and are continuing to explore their own police departments as it would be cost effective. FRS is very expensive, cities would opt for a 401A type of pension which is far less expensive. Added to that,no one in a "new" police agency would be making top dollar or taking out DROP money, the city would have a number of years before they start paying out. Liability for police errors come from insurance, and claims against cities are capped at $200,000. After that it must go to the legislation, BSO has a case going on for years where the family has successfully sued and still has no seen dime one, it takes decades to get paid,if ever. BSO has for years screwed cities with the contracts. Some cities got enormous cost breaks such as Pompano,NL and others. They were subsidized by other cities and county tax dollars. What has happened is that cities discovered this and all cities have to pay their fair share and they can't be subsidized by county dollars. Laud Lakes has been talking about bringing back their own department for over 20 years. Just as cities left their agency and joined BSO, you will now see the opposite. Not just here but PBSO is losing cities, Miami-dade lost Aventura,Miami Gardens and others are breaking away from Metro, PSL is doing it as well. Sorry bro, this ain't got nothing to do with you or BSO it is all about the $$$$$$$$$$$
    You sir are an idiot... What is happening in Miami is that NEW CITIES are forming from what were unincorporated areas not losing contract cities. MDPD has more contract cities than ever in there history. The "New" cities that were created like Miami Lakes, Palmetto Bay, etc contracted with MDPD.

PBSO who would NEVER contract police service now contracts with Lake Worth, Royal Palm Beach, Pahokee, South Bay, Belle Glade. PBSO is picking up contract cities not losing them. I wish people who commented in here had a clue as to what they were talking about.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast