Quit, please
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quit, please

Unregistered

Quit, please

To all the fake Brass, Supervisors and deputies! Quit, your not needed or wanted! Your a Cancer to Hillsborough County and the state of Florida.

Unregistered
    Poor little troll, the answer is simple. Because if we weren’t here Hillsborough County would Purge and people like you would be free to predate upon the good citizens. No matter the work conditions, being present and accounted for is better than allowing scum like you free will.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Poor little troll, the answer is simple. Because if we weren’t here Hillsborough County would Purge and people like you would be free to predate upon the good citizens. No matter the work conditions, being present and accounted for is better than allowing scum like you free will.
    Ha Ha, you think I’m scum. Listen up little plebe, I was a real deputy working for the Big bad HCSO! I got my retirement, earned with real moxy! Not the ***** crap you underlings are forced to due by your fake Sheriff and his homo staff. Real peace officers we were! You clowns are a fuking joke! The scum you speak of disrespect you and intimidate your scared arses on a daily basis from what I’ve seen. I’m ashamed that YOU are now the keepers of the flame. All past real sheriff’s like Heinrich must be rolling over in their graves!

Unregistered
    Still coping with your meager retirement ...

Unregistered
    Ha Ha, you think I’m scum. Listen up little plebe, I was a real deputy working for the Big bad HCSO! I got my retirement, earned with real moxy! Not the ***** crap you underlings are forced to due by your fake Sheriff and his homo staff. Real peace officers we were! You clowns are a fuking joke! The scum you speak of disrespect you and intimidate your scared arses on a daily basis from what I’ve seen. I’m ashamed that YOU are now the keepers of the flame. All past real sheriff’s like Heinrich must be rolling over in their graves!
    He/she has a point. I been here long enough to have had the pleasure of working with these old timers in the beginning of my career and getting a short lived taste of how this agency was. I learned a lot. They were the real deal. It was real police work. Not a dumping ground like it is now.

Back then the deputy came first. Their safety was priority 1 and nobody was to put their hands on them. The leaders came from the streets and forgot more things about this job than we ever knew. Back when tricks of the trade were set in stone. Now, every problem seems to be handled as if it were new. Like everything this agency has collectively learned over the decades was suddenly erased. Now deputies are disposable expendable and used for political gain.

It makes sense to see this change and be frustrated. Imagine being stuck working here...

Unregistered
    Working under Sheriff’s Heinrich and Henderson were awesome years, best of my career. As mentioned, mentioned, we did real police work and were able to think for ourselves without the constant fear of the Monday morning quarterbacking and lynch mob analyzing your every move.

Unregistered
    He/she has a point. I been here long enough to have had the pleasure of working with these old timers in the beginning of my career and getting a short lived taste of how this agency was. I learned a lot. They were the real deal. It was real police work. Not a dumping ground like it is now.

Back then the deputy came first. Their safety was priority 1 and nobody was to put their hands on them. The leaders came from the streets and forgot more things about this job than we ever knew. Back when tricks of the trade were set in stone. Now, every problem seems to be handled as if it were new. Like everything this agency has collectively learned over the decades was suddenly erased. Now deputies are disposable expendable and used for political gain.

It makes sense to see this change and be frustrated. Imagine being stuck working here...
    Welcome to law enforcement in 2020, it isn’t the fault of HCSO or our command staff. It’s the industry... suck it up buttercup.

Unregistered
    Still coping with your meager retirement ...
    Lol, shyt I’m retired too and it’s hardly meager. The hardest thing I do on a daily basis is figuring out what I’m eating for dinner or what country I’m traveling too next.

Unregistered
    Every career, job, work site, warehouse, business, hotel, restaurant, and so on, have their dumping grounds position. To handle the miscellaneous. Usually a less important secondary position. In order to keep the important primary positions free from distractions. Hotels have the concierge. The ones that don't, may use the bell boy or “maintenance guy” or facilities to handle odd tasks. Maybe even a housekeeper that is free to roam. To keep the front desk open for check ins and check outs. A school has the guidance office, if not then a dean, school coach, or even the school nurse to handle the odd tasks. Regardless, teachers keep teaching. Restaurants may use the bus boy or host hostess station workers or even the lobby supervisor. This keeps the servers serving and the cooks cooking. A hospital? Well we all know that one. Hospital security. They do a whole lot of BS and little securing. Mostly admin stuff like issuing ID badges. In the end doctors and nurses keep on working. Businesses have their HR divisions and sometimes, some businesses actually value their HR and these new occupational medical units are the new “catch all”. Grocery stores have their customer service areas and team leaders to keep the baggers, cashiers, and stokers working. Even mechanic shops buffer their mechanics. When was the last time you spoke to the mechanic working on your car? The front desk guys in the clean polo shirts are your point of contact. The mechanic no longer get distracted with the customers. There is always a secondary area, positions, department, or even a person to buffer

My point? We have allowed this county to turn this very agency into a catch all job. At what point did this happen? The buffers. The babysitters. All while critically short handed. This is where the OP’s and our frustrations start. And for what? Votes? To be on good terms for the BOCC? Be their bittch for money? When did we become secondary?

Don't believe me? When do Tampa people go when TPD refuses to take a BS report? What happens when FHP cant or wont take their crashes? Why do we pick up animal control’s slack. They are always 2 hours out? What training or equipment do we have? EMS staging for a 92 year old with dementia? Medical refusals? Are you kidding? Why does DOC not serve their own warrants?

Who help us?

Unregistered
    Every career, job, work site, warehouse, business, hotel, restaurant, and so on, have their dumping grounds position. To handle the miscellaneous. Usually a less important secondary position. In order to keep the important primary positions free from distractions. Hotels have the concierge. The ones that don't, may use the bell boy or “maintenance guy” or facilities to handle odd tasks. Maybe even a housekeeper that is free to roam. To keep the front desk open for check ins and check outs. A school has the guidance office, if not then a dean, school coach, or even the school nurse to handle the odd tasks. Regardless, teachers keep teaching. Restaurants may use the bus boy or host hostess station workers or even the lobby supervisor. This keeps the servers serving and the cooks cooking. A hospital? Well we all know that one. Hospital security. They do a whole lot of BS and little securing. Mostly admin stuff like issuing ID badges. In the end doctors and nurses keep on working. Businesses have their HR divisions and sometimes, some businesses actually value their HR and these new occupational medical units are the new “catch all”. Grocery stores have their customer service areas and team leaders to keep the baggers, cashiers, and stokers working. Even mechanic shops buffer their mechanics. When was the last time you spoke to the mechanic working on your car? The front desk guys in the clean polo shirts are your point of contact. The mechanic no longer get distracted with the customers. There is always a secondary area, positions, department, or even a person to buffer

My point? We have allowed this county to turn this very agency into a catch all job. At what point did this happen? The buffers. The babysitters. All while critically short handed. This is where the OP’s and our frustrations start. And for what? Votes? To be on good terms for the BOCC? Be their bittch for money? When did we become secondary?

Don't believe me? When do Tampa people go when TPD refuses to take a BS report? What happens when FHP cant or wont take their crashes? Why do we pick up animal control’s slack. They are always 2 hours out? What training or equipment do we have? EMS staging for a 92 year old with dementia? Medical refusals? Are you kidding? Why does DOC not serve their own warrants?

Who help us?
    Sheriff Chronister has been with the office long enough to remember a real deal sheriff like Henderson! He doesn’t care, have the moxy or give a plotz about deputies other than to ride their backs into victory lane!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast