Law enforcement appreciation day - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think the other poster was trying to be diplomatic. I would not put it like he did. How about: "Black areas, run by blacks, are nothing but crime infested cesspools?" The politicians of those areas hate the police and would rather support their criminal ass bankrupt culture. It's a nasty pathetic culture and everyone knows it. You never find nice areas that the blacks have created - never. It's always an area that the whites created and then the blacks moved in and destroyed it - like what is happening in Miramar right now. If you think the other guy was a clown then I'm sure you most love me. The real truth must irritate the sh*t out of you. Miramar is fastly becoming Opa Locka. I would say drive through there and take a look at it, but that wouldn't make my point to you - as you would think that wretched dump was wonderful.
    Why do you care about what I think about you?

Do you know what killer the east side? It was hillbilly crackhead not blacks. Know what killer Tropical Valley? It was red neck hillbilly crackheads like the Benson's and Giancola's! Know what killer the Knolls? Hurricane Andrew and Jamacian posse members migrating to the U.S buying homes with cash offers often 25-30% over market values.

Unregistered

Do you know what killer the east side? It was hillbilly crackhead not blacks. Know what killer Tropical Valley? It was red neck hillbilly crackheads like the Benson's and Giancola's! Know what killer the Knolls? Hurricane Andrew and Jamacian posse members migrating to the U.S buying homes with cash offers often 25-30% over market values.
    I can see that English grammar wasn't your best subject in school, that's if you even went to school. Your piss poor effort to write something in coherent language is even more proof why your culture is bankrupt.

Unregistered
    Typical Ebonics grammar that no one understands just them!

I lock my doors going thru Miramar same for the fam and friends.

Unregistered
    I can see that English grammar wasn't your best subject in school, that's if you even went to school. Your piss poor effort to write something in coherent language is even more proof why your culture is bankrupt.

Do you know what killed the east side? It was white hillbilly crackheads (Mellon family) not blacks.

Do you know what killed Tropical Valley? It was white red neck hillbilly crackheads like the Benson's and Giancola's!

Do you know what killer the Knolls? Hurricane Andrew and Jamaican posse members migrating to the U.S buying homes with cash offers often 25-30% over market values.

There you go d*cklicker, I corrected the spell check mistake "killer".

Before you open your mouth and sound stupid you need to know the facts about what caused what in the city.
    Its obvious that you don't know sh*t chucklehead!

Unregistered

Do you know what killed the east side? It was white hillbilly crackheads (Mellon family) not blacks.

Do you know what killed Tropical Valley? It was white red neck hillbilly crackheads like the Benson's and Giancola's!

Do you know what killer the Knolls? Hurricane Andrew and Jamaican posse members migrating to the U.S buying homes with cash offers often 25-30% over market values.

There you go d*cklicker, I corrected the spell check mistake "killer".

Before you open your mouth and sound stupid you need to know the facts about what caused what in the city.
    Its obvious that you don't know sh*t chucklehead!
    True to form - always blaming whites for the results of their own failed crime ridden sh*tty culture. You still left "killer the knolls." You are such an uneducated ass. Miramar is a giant crap hole now which you can't blame on several redneck families that I'm told lived there 35 to 40 years ago. I suppose that the reason that Miramar High has such low scholastic test scores nationally is because of white people also? Your culture has never offered anything to society except crime and violence.

Unregistered
    True to form - always blaming whites for the results of their own failed crime ridden sh*tty culture. You still left "killer the knolls." You are such an uneducated ass. Miramar is a giant crap hole now which you can't blame on several redneck families that I'm told lived there 35 to 40 years ago. I suppose that the reason that Miramar High has such low scholastic test scores nationally is because of white people also? Your culture has never offered anything to society except crime and violence.
    What is my culture? Im a white person you f*cking a*swipe!! I am far from uneducated and understand more about what made Miramar what Miramar is today than you will ever know. I will blame the decline of the city for hiring a moron like you!

Keep posting stupid sh*t, you amuse me!

Unregistered
    What is my culture? Im a white person you f*cking a*swipe!! I am far from uneducated and understand more about what made Miramar what Miramar is today than you will ever know. I will blame the decline of the city for hiring a moron like you!

Keep posting stupid sh*t, you amuse me!
    Yep, Miramar is what it is today due to white people. If you used to work here come back and take a ride around the east side. It's a sh*t hole now. Take a look at the then and now crime stats - especially the violent ones. If your baseless dumb sh*t remarks were true, crime should have gone down every year that the blacks moved in and the whites fled. Count how many white people you see. Keep preaching that twinkle douche.

Unregistered
    FYI white crackheads didn’t rob the dollar store the other day lol!

And... white crackheads aren’t coming to Miramar to shoot east side residents.

Peace!

Unregistered
    Yep, Miramar is what it is today due to white people. If you used to work here come back and take a ride around the east side. It's a sh*t hole now. Take a look at the then and now crime stats - especially the violent ones. If your baseless dumb sh*t remarks were true, crime should have gone down every year that the blacks moved in and the whites fled. Count how many white people you see. Keep preaching that twinkle douche.
    Do you not understand what causes population flight from an area? I feel like a first grade teacher here teaching you about what causes this. Crime committed by redneck hillbillies on the east side caused people there to flee west. Other people then moved in or the former resident converted his home to a rental bringing in some bad people (both black and white). Freaking ask any longtime resident was started all this- the crackheads on 18th Street, the 741 Motel with a majority of white crackhead hookers and white customers.

All you want to talk about is what it looks like NOW. You want to ignore how this happened knucklehead! Hurricane Andrew in 1992 brought a huge influx of bad people (both black and white) from Dade into Miramar that started the decline of the old four zone. I will agree there was a big demographic shift in the city and that has continued but you're a douche bag if you are saying that every person is the city is a "bad guy" because of the color of their skin. I can say the same about you because of your blatantly ignorant and bigoted remarks. Oh and before you open that sh*thole mouth of yours, I am white not that it matters.

Take your hood off..its obscuring your vision of events leading up to today!

Unregistered
    Do you not understand what causes population flight from an area? I feel like a first grade teacher here teaching you about what causes this. Crime committed by redneck hillbillies on the east side caused people there to flee west. Other people then moved in or the former resident converted his home to a rental bringing in some bad people (both black and white). Freaking ask any longtime resident was started all this- the crackheads on 18th Street, the 741 Motel with a majority of white crackhead hookers and white customers.

All you want to talk about is what it looks like NOW. You want to ignore how this happened knucklehead! Hurricane Andrew in 1992 brought a huge influx of bad people (both black and white) from Dade into Miramar that started the decline of the old four zone. I will agree there was a big demographic shift in the city and that has continued but you're a douche bag if you are saying that every person is the city is a "bad guy" because of the color of their skin. I can say the same about you because of your blatantly ignorant and bigoted remarks. Oh and before you open that sh*thole mouth of yours, I am white not that it matters.

Take your hood off..its obscuring your vision of events leading up to today!
    Liberal Snowflake!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast