Law enforcement appreciation day
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Law enforcement appreciation day

National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day just passed on January 9th. Not one commissioner or mayor posted a thank you to Facebook or email. Leave now why would you work here they hate you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day just passed on January 9th. Not one commissioner or mayor posted a thank you to Facebook or email. Leave now why would you work here they hate you.
    The Davie Police Department is currently accepting applications for certified and non-certified police officers.
    Salary Range - $60,850 - $98,603 annually

4 day work week (10 hours shifts)
    Take home car program
    Paid medical benefits
    20 year retirement system
    6 year D.R.O.P.
    All equipment and uniforms provided
    Monetary incentive benefit for Town of Davie residents
    Benefits are negotiated through Collective Bargaining

Visit: www.DaviePDjobs.com for more information

Unregistered
    Davie community and commission support the police unlike Miramar.

Unregistered
    Davie community and commission support the police unlike Miramar.
    Agreed but did they post anything on line? Nope! Sorry!

Unregistered
    In Davie when a cop drives by the residents wave at them with all five fingers - not just the one middle one.

Unregistered
    In Davie when a cop drives by the residents wave at them with all five fingers - not just the one middle one.
    I know for a fact that you are 100% wrong. There are many parts of Davie that hate the police so cut that bullsh*t out!

Unregistered
    I know for a fact that you are 100% wrong. There are many parts of Davie that hate the police so cut that bullsh*t out!
    I guess you are right, Davie does have a few Federally mandated projects that cause them nothing but trouble. Those "project" people do hate the police.

Unregistered
    When I travel I like to keep my family as safe as possible. Therefore, I appreciate "political correctness" when used to name streets and roads. When I see one on Google maps named Martin Luther King Blvd, it makes my life much easier. I can then instantly determine where the highest crime/violent areas are in any given city, then I stay far away from that area. I used to tell my family members to not go south of Pembroke Road. Now I tell them to not go south of Pines Blvd. In a couple of years I am moving out of South Florida completely. I have already started looking at places to go. First in my research has been the demographic numbers. Call me a racist or whatever, I don't care. I just want my family safe. Maybe I'm just a product of the culture I grew up in, one that shootings, stabbings, cuttings, thievery, etc was not viewed as as normal.

Unregistered
    When I travel I like to keep my family as safe as possible. Therefore, I appreciate "political correctness" when used to name streets and roads. When I see one on Google maps named Martin Luther King Blvd, it makes my life much easier. I can then instantly determine where the highest crime/violent areas are in any given city, then I stay far away from that area. I used to tell my family members to not go south of Pembroke Road. Now I tell them to not go south of Pines Blvd. In a couple of years I am moving out of South Florida completely. I have already started looking at places to go. First in my research has been the demographic numbers. Call me a racist or whatever, I don't care. I just want my family safe. Maybe I'm just a product of the culture I grew up in, one that shootings, stabbings, cuttings, thievery, etc was not viewed as as normal.
    Good for you but no one really cares. Are you looking for an award or maybe a merit badge? Clown!

Unregistered
    Good for you but no one really cares. Are you looking for an award or maybe a merit badge? Clown!
    I think the other poster was trying to be diplomatic. I would not put it like he did. How about: "Black areas, run by blacks, are nothing but crime infested cesspools?" The politicians of those areas hate the police and would rather support their criminal ass bankrupt culture. It's a nasty pathetic culture and everyone knows it. You never find nice areas that the blacks have created - never. It's always an area that the whites created and then the blacks moved in and destroyed it - like what is happening in Miramar right now. If you think the other guy was a clown then I'm sure you most love me. The real truth must irritate the sh*t out of you. Miramar is fastly becoming Opa Locka. I would say drive through there and take a look at it, but that wouldn't make my point to you - as you would think that wretched dump was wonderful.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast