Only positive posts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Only positive posts

Something new on here. Only positive posts about BSO. I'll start it off..

I'm happy to have a great career at BSO with excellent pay, anazing benefits such as paid vacation, sick leave, take home car and retirement.
    I'm also thankful we have an outstanding sheriff now who really cares about the hard working men and women under his command.

ALL POSITIVE POSTS WELCOME.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Something new on here. Only positive posts about BSO. I'll start it off..

I'm happy to have a great career at BSO with excellent pay, anazing benefits such as paid vacation, sick leave, take home car and retirement.
    I'm also thankful we have an outstanding sheriff now who really cares about the hard working men and women under his command.

ALL POSITIVE POSTS WELCOME.
    I was onboard until you started talking about the current occupant of the 5th Floor.

But I will say, atleast I got 15 percent off on my car insurance.

Now get back to work

Unregistered
    I was onboard until you started talking about the current occupant of the 5th Floor.

But I will say, atleast I got 15 percent off on my car insurance.

Now get back to work
    Thank you for your input. I agree that the agency could use a little tweaking to make it better but the new sheriff and his staff have done some very positive things. Our training is better, we got a raise and the sheriff is very decisive in his decision making.
    Where did you get your car insurance? I'm always looking for a better price.
    Thanks again for your somewhat positive reply.

Unregistered
    Thank you for your input. I agree that the agency could use a little tweaking to make it better but the new sheriff and his staff have done some very positive things. Our training is better, we got a raise and the sheriff is very decisive in his decision making.
    The General!!!

Unregistered
    The General!!!
    Oh, the shaq!! Thanks....calling now

Unregistered
    Oh, the shaq!! Thanks....calling now
    Just get a 1 month binder and dont worry about insurance like the rest do

Unregistered
    Just get a 1 month binder and dont worry about insurance like the rest do
    Deputy Shaq is the man!

Unregistered
    Yes, BSO was once a great agency and I feel it could be again. However, we will need more than a "little tweaking". Yes, I will say our sheriff has been decisive, when it comes to firing deputies for votes, even after the recommendation by his panel and IA not to terminate. The good news is they will get their jobs back like all the others. I especially like the fact that I don't have to take a test again to become a Capt or Major. If I do take it and fail, I can still get promoted, that's awesome!

Well that's all of the positives I can think of at the moment, I hope it meets your standard.

Stay safe!

Unregistered
    Yes, BSO was once a great agency and I feel it could be again. However, we will need more than a "little tweaking". Yes, I will say our sheriff has been decisive, when it comes to firing deputies for votes, even after the recommendation by his panel and IA not to terminate. The good news is they will get their jobs back like all the others. I especially like the fact that I don't have to take a test again to become a Capt or Major. If I do take it and fail, I can still get promoted, that's awesome!

Well that's all of the positives I can think of at the moment, I hope it meets your standard.

Stay safe!
    The occupant of the 5th floor? 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Unregistered

Stay safe!
    It does....thank you. Positivity over negativity. Yin and yang. Curly (not curly joe) over shemp.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast