+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Ahh, the 5th floor suck asses are here posting again. Tony has not been an asset to this agency. Maybe an ass but not an asset. Please tell me how training has improved. Multiple deputies were injured in training last year. Broken bones, blown out joints, concussions and a brain bleed to name a few. The new active shooter training teaches the first supervisor to take a perimeter command position and not go in. Something he fired Miller for doing the same thing.

    More training staff? No! He moved pen numbers from swat to training and then when they got called out, they would abandon their class. Not one of the swat guys even want to be in training.

    Rest time crime center? Isreal started it and Tony moved it forward. I will give him that but he loses credibility by trying to take full credit as it was his idea.

    Rifles for road patrol? Yes we finally got them but we have been asking for them since at least 2016.

    Discipline??? This idiot is firing every deputy based on his opinion only. No thought what so ever for 11-0 votes of exoneration. He has no clue of the officer bill of rights, due process, past case law or anything else. He wants to issue discipline as if he is a dictator.

    Public perception is a joke. Keep dancing and grabbing your crotch. Keep walking around in uniform with no gun belt, red white and blue sneakers and acting a fool on an escalator.

    Tony is told by 2-3 people that he is good and is loved. In reality, the public does not even care to know him. They think he is a child in uniform and will not vote for him.

    The debate that the unions are holding in March will expose all of this and more. Tony knows that people know about his past and that closet door is going to be opened

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ahh, the 5th floor suck asses are here posting again. Tony has not been an asset to this agency. Maybe an ass but not an asset. Please tell me how training has improved. Multiple deputies were injured in training last year. Broken bones, blown out joints, concussions and a brain bleed to name a few. The new active shooter training teaches the first supervisor to take a perimeter command position and not go in. Something he fired Miller for doing the same thing.

    More training staff? No! He moved pen numbers from swat to training and then when they got called out, they would abandon their class. Not one of the swat guys even want to be in training.

    Rest time crime center? Isreal started it and Tony moved it forward. I will give him that but he loses credibility by trying to take full credit as it was his idea.

    Rifles for road patrol? Yes we finally got them but we have been asking for them since at least 2016.

    Discipline??? This idiot is firing every deputy based on his opinion only. No thought what so ever for 11-0 votes of exoneration. He has no clue of the officer bill of rights, due process, past case law or anything else. He wants to issue discipline as if he is a dictator.

    Public perception is a joke. Keep dancing and grabbing your crotch. Keep walking around in uniform with no gun belt, red white and blue sneakers and acting a fool on an escalator.

    Tony is told by 2-3 people that he is good and is loved. In reality, the public does not even care to know him. They think he is a child in uniform and will not vote for him.

    The debate that the unions are holding in March will expose all of this and more. Tony knows that people know about his past and that closet door is going to be opened
    I guess I'll have to show you to the door!!! ONLY positive posts allowed and your negative Nancy comments are unwanted!

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Phuck your positive posts!!! This place and you can suck it!!

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Here's my positive post, thank God we only have a year left with this idiot at the helm! #anybodybutTony/Israel

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Tony is a degenerate homo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess I'll have to show you to the door!!! ONLY positive posts allowed and your negative Nancy comments are unwanted!
    Thanks mr. Rogers. I guess you showed me the wrong door lick asssz cause I found your husband on all fours , deep throating terrible Ton y the sweaty five star silver back ,Then !after he was grabbing his junk and pointing at 13 year old black girls. Go back to work stupid and solve at least one crime KISSS AZZZZ.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks mr. Rogers. I guess you showed me the wrong door lick asssz cause I found your husband on all fours , deep throating terrible Ton y the sweaty five star silver back ,Then !after he was grabbing his junk and pointing at 13 year old black girls. Go back to work stupid and solve at least one crime KISSS AZZZZ.
    They'll be none of your sass young man!! Time to get that soap because someone's potty mouth needs to be washed out!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •