Come on Chip - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Come on Chip

Unregistered
    You describe that almost perfectly. The blame should fall on Morgan because he is the Sheriff but he is truly just a puppet of Haines. Haines is the one who pushes the anti law enforcement fog that covers this agency. Haines is the one who goes after good officers for doing their jobs and tries to ruin ones he doesn't like. Debra does what they say right or wrong so she can keep a job here. Morgan knows nothing about law enforcement and if he had a chief who was proactive and level headed who also knew how police work should be handled that he believed like he does Haines it probably won't be as bad. Debra is an attorney she works for her clients if they told her to defend them for doing good proactive police work she would. No instead she is busy defending them on mistreatment of employees and rights violations because that's where they direct her attention to. Because there is a lot of that going on. If Haines and Morgan would stop directing her attention to covering their butts and to do what she is meant for which is covering the whole agency's butt against lawsuits for doing the every day job of stopping crime in this county she probably wouldn't be that bad at it. She has pretty much became Haines and Morgans personal attorney because thats all she has time to do. The mistreatment and rights violations they commit are so plentiful her plate is full.

Unregistered
    Agreed. Puppet or not, SM is the elected official. He is the one making the final call. He is responsible for the calls he makes, regardless of who advised him. He is the one who COULD hold EH accountable for such terrible assistance and leadership. He is also the one who SHOULD hold EH and MY accountable for breaking the law and policy. It is evident that he wont. That is also a decision that rests squarely on his shoulders. It is a responsibility that he appears to be willfully not discharging! Again...he is the man in charge. It falls on him. DL and young have become the private attorneys of SM and EH! They are NOT here for us. They are here to combat us. That is another malfeasance that falls SQUARELY on SMs shoulders. I guess all his military time taught him little about the loneliness of command and how those in command bear the full end responsibility.

Unregistered
    Morgan has no idea how much Haines drug him down the rabbit hole. He is ultimately to blame because he should have put a stop to Haines while knowing illegally going after employees. Haines has backup plans for people who beat their unfair rigged IA investigations he starts on them. And that is nasty only mentality sick person takes pleasure in ruining somebody's life. Unfair IA's on employees and cover ups in cases against them. This is the biggest criminal organization in this area and it's a shame it's our sheriff department.

Unregistered
    YOUR Sheriff’s Office. One Badge one Fight. Oh man what a shallow thin skinned crying baby And Haines is left unfettered to destroy and lie and bring us all down with help from Allday

Unregistered
    This thread is titled 'Come on Chip.' Sir, are you paying attention? Are you seeing all this? I've heard you say, on more than one occasion that "Perception is reality." Well....look at the plentiful perception out there sir. When it comes to the admin that you are surrounded by, we all seem to have the same perception. That is OUR reality. The real reality Chief....the disease of EH and MY is far worse than this covid crap! EH has ruined more people, minimized more families, violated more homes, and wreaked more havoc on our agency (much more) than the Corona has on the entire state of Florida! Inoculate us against this admin disease and kick em out the door. FYI chief, what you read here is a mere sampling of the agency! The word on the street, the only word that really matters, by deputies is all like this.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This thread is titled 'Come on Chip.' Sir, are you paying attention? Are you seeing all this? I've heard you say, on more than one occasion that "Perception is reality." Well....look at the plentiful perception out there sir. When it comes to the admin that you are surrounded by, we all seem to have the same perception. That is OUR reality. The real reality Chief....the disease of EH and MY is far worse than this covid crap! EH has ruined more people, minimized more families, violated more homes, and wreaked more havoc on our agency (much more) than the Corona has on the entire state of Florida! Inoculate us against this admin disease and kick em out the door. FYI chief, what you read here is a mere sampling of the agency! The word on the street, the only word that really matters, by deputies is all like this.
    I truly hope he does not make decisions off of that flawed reasoning that perception is reality. NO reality is reality. The reality is that Haines and Morgan and their admin staff have ruined people, ruined families, ruined officers, and ruined lives. The reality is that they are all corrupt and they are all criminals. The reality is there are several of them that should be under indictment right now but no one who can make that happen seems to care. The reality is that they are continuing to ruin officers careers even during this pandemic. The perception? Well the naive public’s perception is that Poor Morgan is always getting blamed for things by the haters and the perception is that he is a good guy. There-proof that perception is NOT reality and anyone who lives by that motto is an idiot

Unregistered
    Reality is that Haines is a crook. That Allday is a trashy perv. That Pinney is lazy That Ross is an ass. That Jackson could care less about anything. That Hobbs is stupid. That Q is weak in ineffective at every level

Unregistered
    I truly hope he does not make decisions off of that flawed reasoning that perception is reality. NO reality is reality. The reality is that Haines and Morgan and their admin staff have ruined people, ruined families, ruined officers, and ruined lives. The reality is that they are all corrupt and they are all criminals. The reality is there are several of them that should be under indictment right now but no one who can make that happen seems to care. The reality is that they are continuing to ruin officers careers even during this pandemic. The perception? Well the naive public’s perception is that Poor Morgan is always getting blamed for things by the haters and the perception is that he is a good guy. There-proof that perception is NOT reality and anyone who lives by that motto is an idiot
    I didnt say that I prescribe to the 'perception is reality' mentality. I simply said that it is a philosophy that I have heard CS state several times. I'm with you; reality is reality and is based in fact. Perception is based off ones collective opinion. My hope in the end is that CS simply sees the bevy of ticked off deputies on this board and why they're ticked.

Unregistered
    Well Chief Simmons it’s getting close. Will you get rid of TOXIC people who have screwed this place up like Haines Allday Gilmore Pinney Jackson Ross Q and several more? Too bad we don’t have recording of many of these people talking you down and denigrating you. Do you have any idea how much these folks resent you? These aren’t your friends and peers. They hate you. But who do you replace them with?

Unregistered
    Well Chief Simmons it’s getting close. Will you get rid of TOXIC people who have screwed this place up like Haines Allday Gilmore Pinney Jackson Ross Q and several more? Too bad we don’t have recording of many of these people talking you down and denigrating you. Do you have any idea how much these folks resent you? These aren’t your friends and peers. They hate you. But who do you replace them with?
    What’s your idea of toxic? Do you actually work with any of those people? I whole heartedly agree with a few names on that list. That’s asking a lot from a new Sheriff. It would be great but I’m not gonna hold my breath.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast