Come on Chip - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Come on Chip

Unregistered
    This place is insane Needless promotions questionable demotion worst morale of any law enforcement agency in the world

Unregistered
    Come on Chip. I know we are all pretty concerned right now for good reason with the virus but please don’t forget the serious infection killing us all in this place that traces back to a few carriers that need to be isolated and quarantined... Haines. Allday. Gilmore. Ross. Pinney. Q. Jackson. Hobbs. They are a collective disease that have morphed a few other new strands that need to be wiped out too like Timo and jimmy and Barnes and more pop up every day what kind of little god like syndrome and ****y know it all disease White is out at the beach. Try some humility you bully you are not a leader just a total ass

Unregistered
    Please name some people you do like? Patrol and in specialized units.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please name some people you do like? Patrol and in specialized units.
    If you name anyone on here, folks jump on and attack them too.

Unregistered
    I like Mitch Stevens. Hahhhhhaàhahaàaaaaaaaà. Has a worse attitude than Jimmy, allday, forte, Haines and mindyme combined. Greatest handler since dogs were made cops with zero finds. Just ask him. Bit hard to have a zero percent bite ratio unless you also have zero finds because you get your dog out, give up, blame Potts and complain when the south end guy comes up and shows you how to trust your dog.

Unregistered
    Okay that’s funny. This place is full of great Deputies

Unregistered

Stevens & Williams

I like Mitch Stevens. Hahhhhhaàhahaàaaaaaaaà. Has a worse attitude than Jimmy, allday, forte, Haines and mindyme combined. Greatest handler since dogs were made cops with zero finds. Just ask him. Bit hard to have a zero percent bite ratio unless you also have zero finds because you get your dog out, give up, blame Potts and complain when the south end guy comes up and shows you how to trust your dog.
    MS and PW couldn’t find a bad guy if they put one in the cage with their dogs. Those two are absolutely horrible handlers and really shouldn’t even get the title of “handler”. MS has an excuse for everything and why he can’t find a bad guy. PW is busy self dispatching to call and making excuses why his dog can’t find anyone. I cringe every time I hear someone request K9 while those two clowns are working. MS would be better suited as a housewife at least he could find something then! I won’t even get on perimeter while they are tracking, better chance of finding something while they are screwing the pooch trying to figure out how to track.

Unregistered
    Bortner is another Handler to add to the list. He's been a k9 handler for a short time and talks like he is the greatest ever. He is horrible couldn't find a T-bone steak if it was tied around his dogs neck. And he has a bad attitude thinks he doesn't have to work because he has a dog. that is true about the others named also Mitch can't even drive a car but they think he has the ability to handle a dog. If he is working a someone runs we just wave bye to him because he won't be caught. If Mitch is the dog responding sometimes we don't even waist our time calling him. That unit used to be great. I remember when you called for a dog they would find the person and could handle business if needed. Now we just sit on perimeter waisting time. Hopefully Biggs will weed out the problem people and make the unit good again. Potts filled it with people he knows are lazy so less chance of them going out and causing him to have to work. I remember we used to have some good handlers and dogs. Get rid of those lazy ones and get you some workers.

Unregistered
    Biggs may not realize this yet but all he was sent there to do is transition the K-9 unit to hound dogs. Say goodbye to anything that will bite more than a biscuit. The days of barks and bites is over boys and you can thank people like Haines, our frightened lazy lawyers and Simmons for that.

Unregistered
    Biggs may not realize this yet but all he was sent there to do is transition the K-9 unit to hound dogs. Say goodbye to anything that will bite more than a biscuit. The days of barks and bites is over boys and you can thank people like Haines, our frightened lazy lawyers and Simmons for that.
    You bring up a very good point here! Our 'Lazy Lawyers.' Yes! They do seem to shy away from anything resembling an argument for proactive/positive law enforcement. They just appear to want to play things on the safe side. Meanwhile....no 10-100s, no dog bite apprehension, etc, etc. In our county, where our lawyers advise 'NO' all the time to SM and his clan simply to avoid a possible lawsuit, we have crime and criminals that have gotten out of control. I submit that we have some of the VERY FINEST deputies of anywhere, but the teeth (no pun intended) they need to pursue their job have been taken. Hence...our area has broken out of control. In fact, it's quite perverse that the only thing DL will stick her neck out for is the frivolous stuff that EH and SM have canned and disciplined people for! Even a blind man could see that what these people were disciplined for and fired for was wrong and unjust. Instead of fighting the good fight for the Leo's in the field, DL fights to keep down the deputies that SM has kicked down (unjustly)! Look at DG! He is fighting the good fight right now because of a 10-100! Good ole fashioned police work! She wont fight for DG, but she'll fight for SMs right to party! WTF?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast