Come on Chip - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Come on Chip

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pinney claims Gilmore won’t let him do what he needs to do to investigate gun crime and that he needs more people and wishes he could replace Timo. Thought Timo was his boy until you hear him down him
    That’s bull. I’ve never heard JP bash JT. They work harder than anybody else upstairs and don’t cry about small stuff all the time.

Unregistered
    That’s bull. I’ve never heard JP bash JT. They work harder than anybody else upstairs and don’t cry about small stuff all the time.
    You need Lakeview.

JP needs to go. He has sat up there and done NOTHING for 5 years now.

Unregistered
    Yeah. Dont look now, but if JP or JT could have, they would have by now. I would hope so anyhow. Are they just biding their time with all this crap going on? That would be a dereliction of their duties. I'm going with CANT! In either case, they should not be there. They certainly shouldn't be there just with the two of them. Dereliction and scant numbers for a violent crimes crew. I would expect nothing less from the expertise of SM, EH, and the prince of pcola himself CS who is supposed to be running such operations. Kudos! Go on the news and congratulate yourselves for something! You frauds.

Unregistered
    We don’t have a gun problem or a crime problem for that matter

Unregistered
    No crime problem? Okay that is a good one.

Unregistered
    Can we agree that there might be a problem with obesity within our leadership... Gilmore would field dress at ??? #’s? Hobbs? Bring a fork lift. Haines? Whole lot of flesh there for sure. Allday? His noise at least hides some of the girth and his lunacy overshadows his size.

Unregistered
    Ha ha ha now that’s funny.

Unregistered
    At least Simmons is in some kind of shape. Maybe he would get rid of the very strange command staff dress uniforms that make them look fat and stupid

Unregistered
    At least Simmons is in some kind of shape. Maybe he would get rid of the very strange command staff dress uniforms that make them look fat and stupid
    At the ECSO the admin gets cos play everyday. They pretend to be cops. It’s not fat it’s secret stuff under the coats. They need snacks for later. The picture alone shows Morgan isn’t a cop and never has been. Haines......what a dumb salute. Could y’all not have taken 5 seconds to teach everyone how to salute?

Unregistered
    I wonder if Simmons feels like he is surrounded by idiots and can’t wait to get elected so he can make changes

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast