Come on Chip - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Come on Chip

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well Chief Deputy Simmons will you come out publicly and say Tommy will be your Chief Deputy? Maybe that is a good choice since you can trust him and he supports you. That is essential in that position. Is anyone really satisfied with MG and how he runs Investigations? Who could you put there? You know you have to change that. Are Q and MJ and RR really the kind of polished leaders you would pick? I know you wouldn’t. Haven’t they done enough damage already. They were given a chance and tried and it is obvious that they did not have the ability to do the job. Maybe they would be good Lieutenants or something similar but you know that they have failed. Give us your ideas for captain and above positions. These people don’t respect you and consider you to be an outsider as if our ECSO is a private club
    While that might help and I think he should tell us it doesn’t help the image he has made for himself at the agency as of right now. He has shown he is a coward who will not stand up for us. He will not stand up for himself Eric. He hasn’t done one thing for the troops but will do anything for the camera. His salary is pretty high for someone whose only job is to campaign. What a waste of tax dollars and salary dollars. Shootings daily but we pay him to make commercials. Take your doboy doughboy and either sh&t or get off the pot.

Unregistered
    And Chip -Dude. Can you do ANYTHING without AH attached to you??? Come on. People might want to talk to you but they can’t because fatboy is always stuck to you. It doesn’t help your position whatsoever having him hanging on. You say you are going to make changes but obviously you won’t make any regarding AH. Joke

Unregistered
    Yes I have to agree I wouldn’t want AH, MY, EH or RR near me if I were him but hell CS can’t do much without the approval of EH 😂

Unregistered
    Yes I have to agree I wouldn’t want AH, MY, EH or RR near me if I were him but hell CS can’t do much without the approval of EH 😂
    How’s he ever going to think for himself if he becomes Sheriff?

Unregistered
    Chip,

I am an ally and on your side. You have proven you have the capability to calmly and rationally evaluate various situations that have arisen with your personnel. I know you have been told by many people who have your ear that Hobbs is going to hold you back.

Please listen to these people. You have a good reputation but your reputation is affected by the company you keep. People were cautious when you came on board. You've proven yourself to be level headed, but you are quickly losing the support you have gained.

You keep referencing 'the right time's to stand up to Haines. The right time has come and gone. Haines is truly not respected by the organization. You are trying to play the long game when it comes to 1 and 3, but it is the wrong strategy.

Quickly distance yourself from them and start loudly voicing your opinion. The troops don't see the day to day fighting you do. They don't see you are trying and are getting shut down

You need to make these things known. Respect for the 2nd floor declines daily. Separate yourself and stand tall. Show these guys and gals how to do the hard thing and stand up to Haines. Morale needs the boost and you need the boost politically. If you don't start showing them now why you need the top spot, they will not turn out for you in Nov. They will throw money and volunteer time and talk about you badly behind your back.

Stand up, sir. Show these guys what I see. But do it and gain results.

This isn't the same folks posting day after day. You, Haines, Hobbs, morale, etc are topics of conversation on shifts daily. You are losing them. Don't let these do nothing nobodies hold you back.

Signed,

A friend

Unregistered
    Nice appeal to Simmons but unlikely he will read and even if he does he won’t heed it. He doesn’t give a rat’s behind if a single deputy and their families vote for him. He’s got plenty of money, talks a lot of BS and the ladies think he’s cute.
    Just as Morgan got votes from the naive and easily impressed by singing and BS’ing his way along, Simmons will do it even better.

Look for another employer or get used to more of the same.

Unregistered

Chief Deputy

He can’t come out and name anyone that he will make his Chief, until after he is elected, that’s assuming he is. I don’t really care for him, but I do understand that he can’t say or do anything that opposes Morgan right now. He would probably be better off to resign and run.

Unregistered
    CS will make a great Sheriff and why would he resign now? He has a better opportunity to actually see and judge the performance of those who can and cannot do the job. Instead of blindly choosing who he wants as his administrative staff, he can see first hand those capable of executing their job. Right now the department is in turmoil over lawsuits and with DM occupied, now is NOT the time for CS to make a stand. I wouldn't doubt he knows what he needs to do and when but now isn't the time. Additiionallt, CS is also getting free publicity and since the majority of the citizens still support the Sheriff and with the Sheriff's endorsement, CS is a sure candidate for election. CS knows what to do and when to do it, just keep supporting him and things will work out for the better.

Unregistered
    CS will make a great Sheriff and why would he resign now? He has a better opportunity to actually see and judge the performance of those who can and cannot do the job. Instead of blindly choosing who he wants as his administrative staff, he can see first hand those capable of executing their job. Right now the department is in turmoil over lawsuits and with DM occupied, now is NOT the time for CS to make a stand. I wouldn't doubt he knows what he needs to do and when but now isn't the time. Additiionallt, CS is also getting free publicity and since the majority of the citizens still support the Sheriff and with the Sheriff's endorsement, CS is a sure candidate for election. CS knows what to do and when to do it, just keep supporting him and things will work out for the better.
    *Additionally, soory it's late.

Unregistered
    *Additionally, soory it's late.
    You are an idiot.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast