Come on Chip
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Come on Chip

Unregistered

Come on Chip

Someone needs to make sure Chip is aware of those text messages and how MY and Haines have been working together to manipulate the system. Just another example of how keeping Haines is a HUGE mistake. And another shining example of just one of the many changes that need to be made in this Admin.

Unregistered
    What person who is a Captain or above should be allowed to stay

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What person who is a Captain or above should be allowed to stay
    Chip.....if he wins the election. THE END

Unregistered
    Come on Chip...give those campaign donations back to Mindy and Eric. Certainly you don’t want tainted money from such bad people because you’re a man of great honor and integrity, right?

Unregistered
    There isn't but maybe two or three in that admin that I would trust to have my back on the road. That was before they sold their soul and dignity and got promoted above Lt. Now they work harder trying to screw over deputy's than supporting them.

Unregistered
    I have heard 2 pursuits in the past 2 days that have not been reported as pursuits yet on the radio calling out streets and directions and sirens heard in the background.Maybe admin should be doing their job and stay on top of what’s really going on instead of screwing with peoples careers.

Unregistered
    Glad I left ECSO! You guys don’t have the support of the upper brass to do the job and that’s exactly why yalls crime rate is off the chain. No chase policy and can barely work the k9’s, pathetic!

Unregistered
    Chip has a huge problem. He has been with the SO long enough to be considered completely aware of the corrupt actions of admin members. He has not stepped up or taken any action to address the numerous problems. There is no excuse for his lack of action. Chip would have been better off resigning and running on a platform of removing the corruption from the SO. He chose to stay and must answer for his lack of action.

Unregistered
    Interesting. If all captains and above are gone can you name who he should put in all those positions? Name them??

Unregistered
    ANYBODY!! Start with a clean slate. Give them a chance. If they can’t do it get someone else.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast