Chiefs intro - Page 3
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiefs intro

Unregistered
    F
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So when is this clown going to save us from ourselves?
    Negative much? I met the chief. He is a good person and wants to be a team player. We are lucky to have him.

Unregistered
    F

Negative much? I met the chief. He is a good person and wants to be a team player. We are lucky to have him.
    Thanks for your input chief, I'm sure you think you are a good person. But we're not drinking your unqualified Koolaid.

Unregistered
    F

Have we had a chief that said they didn't want to be a "team player"? I'm sure in your brief meeting with the chief and your keen investigative mind and your superior sense of someone's personality you were able to profile the chief perfectly. I will sleep better tonight you are on watch.

Unregistered
    Maybe everyone told him not to bother making a tour of the districts because everyone would see straight through his dog and pony show and realize he’s a political appointee and has zero experience as a leader.

Unregistered
    Maybe everyone told him not to bother making a tour of the districts because everyone would see straight through his dog and pony show and realize he’s a political appointee and has zero experience as a leader.
    The lack of qualifications doesn't seem to hurt the President or his cabinet. If you don't need qualifications to be president why not chief? It's really not a hard job. As stated before, if he will eliminate that hideous class C, he won't have to do anything else.

Unregistered
    Everyone that applied the first three times and didn’t get it should file a lawsuit due to the fact they hired a guy that didn’t meet any of the requirements in the first three advertisements.

Unregistered
    Thanks for your input chief, I'm sure you think you are a good person. But we're not drinking your unqualified Koolaid.
    Happy to have em.. lmbo. A hamspter could run this place. Just show up, look busy and listen to all the fictional story tellers from TDO. Don't worry, they will get the story to the rest of us. Or at least thier version of the story.

Thanks again TDO for enhightening us on the new Chiefs failure in the sheriffs race.

Unregistered
    Happy to have em.. lmbo. A hamspter could run this place. Just show up, look busy and listen to all the fictional story tellers from TDO. Don't worry, they will get the story to the rest of us. Or at least thier version of the story.

Thanks again TDO for enhightening us on the new Chiefs failure in the sheriffs race.
    Brutal for no reason. This is a good guy who wants to be an asset to his new agency. I don't feel any need to defend someone who literally as done nothing wrong but all you keyboard commandos should put yourself in his shoes. Here is some free advice. Help him help us.

Unregistered
    Brutal for no reason. This is a good guy who wants to be an asset to his new agency. I don't feel any need to defend someone who literally as done nothing wrong but all you keyboard commandos should put yourself in his shoes. Here is some free advice. Help him help us.
    Dry your eyes boo and put your big boy pants on. Every district Has clicks, hate and gossip. The best office is Tamper, no problems here.

Unregistered
    Hey no reason, start preaching to the Tally boys because no one else knew about the sheriffs race. Hand/Cookie jar. Lol does ya ring any bells.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast