Chiefs intro - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiefs intro

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe he can help you write when you get done with your Koolaid. How can he do a lot for us? What secret does he have that the others didn't? Get real.
    You are spot on. This guy is going to be a lame duck and is going to do exactly what he is told. He left a 70K a year investor job and would maybe qualify to be a Lt somewhere. If he makes it a year here (my guess is a few months) he might qualify for a Capt. Job somewhere. In case you haven't noticed there are not very many 70 k a year state investigators. Nothing is going to change.

Unregistered
    You are spot on. This guy is going to be a lame duck and is going to do exactly what he is told. He left a 70K a year investor job and would maybe qualify to be a Lt somewhere. If he makes it a year here (my guess is a few months) he might qualify for a Capt. Job somewhere. In case you haven't noticed there are not very many 70 k a year state investigators. Nothing is going to change.
    There is one making 75k at ABT.

Unregistered
    If I was chief I would do exactly what my boss wanted. I don't need to make decisions I need to make money.

Unregistered
    This chief will be begging for his job back at the SAO by Memorial Day

Unregistered
    This chief will be begging for his job back at the SAO by Memorial Day
    No way. Look if he does leave it will because of the whiners and obstructionists that fill space here. I bet he has heard
    That's not how he do it here.
    We don't do that here.
    We have already done that.
    That's above my pay grade.
    I need a half day off.
    What about laptops.

I would love to be assigned to respond to that nonsense. He needs a month to sort the bad apples from the barrel. If there is any danger in him leaving it will come after he does the obligatory road show and gets exposure to the toxic waste scattered around the state.

Unregistered
    My office will chew him up. The janitor that collects are trash is in charge of two other janitors in the building, therefor he has more management experience than our chief. I can’t wait to point that out.

Unregistered
    My office will chew him up. The janitor that collects are trash is in charge of two other janitors in the building, therefor he has more management experience than our chief. I can’t wait to point that out.
    The only thing he managed was a colossal failure of a campaign and a few committees. He is definitely qualified to run this circus.

Unregistered
    If I was chief I would do exactly what my boss wanted. I don't need to make decisions I need to make money.
    Exactly why you should never manage anything. It's not about you.

Unregistered
    Exactly why you should never manage anything. It's not about you.
    But I'm your boss. I manage you.

Unregistered
    So when is this clown going to save us from ourselves?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast