Chiefs intro - Page 7
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiefs intro

back stabs
    north works harder on this website than they do for the state

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like the post are spot on. "Badmouthing good people", who's the good ones?
    Let me help you. Every single person that works at ABT is a good person. Some are better public servants than others. Some have better skills and abilities but all are inherently good people. The best people are the majority that work everyday, make a real effort to make a difference in the lives of their coworkers and public they serve.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    I like what I read. Wen should appreciate the fact he is here. As stated on the page posts-everything happens for a reason.

Unregistered
    I like what I read. Wen should appreciate the fact he is here. As stated on the page posts-everything happens for a reason.
    This is exactly what he wants! Or is it to be Sheriff? I'm so confused. He is a perfect for for here. Why is the MOD deleting posts? Hitting to close to home?

Unregistered

Uncle Jed

You guys need to step back a minute and review how many incompetent "qualified" idiots we have had, as our chiefs and directors. What did their qualifications get us. Let's see; ops plans to buy candy from a convenience store, ops plan to buy single cigarettes, ops plan for shoulder taps, ops plan for going to the bathroom, Ariel 11 font, no abbreviations, hourly DAS, triple documentation of your work and the continued appointments of clueless captains and the on going support of a very nice, but extremely incompetent, Major. We lack real police leadership because we work for political appointees and that will not change.

So, give this guy a break from your jealousy and your mean comments. If, and it's a big if, he steps up to correct so many wrongs that where committed by previous "qualified" chiefs, we should all get behind him and give this guy a chance. He may turn out to be the best Chief, ever.
    Until he shows us he is different, I say good for him. Let's give him the opportunity. If he's the same, THEN, we will throw down.

Unregistered
    My office will chew him up. The janitor that collects are trash is in charge of two other janitors in the building, therefor he has more management experience than our chief. I can’t wait to point that out.
    Are janitor? Your ignorance is showing. Get over yourself.

Unregistered
    The lack of qualifications doesn't seem to hurt the President or his cabinet. If you don't need qualifications to be president why not chief? It's really not a hard job. As stated before, if he will eliminate that hideous class C, he won't have to do anything else.
    Wow, you are ignorant.

Unregistered
    Captain land!!!!!!
    Bahaha haha..is that you, DL. Hilarious.

Unregistered
    All have the ability to be good captains. I think WG would be good too.
    WG would be the best, ever. Problem is, once he tells the chief or director to pound sand, they will cut him loose. However, it would be fun to watch him tell those idiots about their shortcomings.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast